PDA

View Full Version : US Patriot Armory?

Bakerloo
11-02-2015, 12:25 PM
Has anyone had any dealings with them? Prices look pretty good, but thier address is the UPS Store in Apple Valley.

MrBlazito
11-02-2015, 6:31 PM
Google shows it to be a shopping center/plaza. The UPS store is Suite 430, while the armory store is suite 430-467. It's probably side by side with the UPS store.

GlockN'Roll
11-02-2015, 6:44 PM
Google shows it to be a shopping center/plaza.

The UPS store is Suite 430,

while the armory store is suite 430-467.

It's probably side by side with the UPS store.

More likely PO box 467 in suite 430, UPS ... :facepalm:

slingwing
11-03-2015, 3:17 PM
I stumbled across US Patriot Armory. Tried calling and emailing. Never got a reply on email and never connected by phone. If you look at the Facebook page it seems like Facebook has him restricted and he also posted that PayPal canceled his account. Something just not right here. I emailed Stealth to inquire if they were a legit distributor. Received a fast reply thanking me and it was being forwarded to the CEO like this was of some concern. Be wary and there seems to be a few 1911 builders sights popping up in CA. 1911Builders is another in Ventura. Have the same stuff for sale and I did receive a reply email from them but I still think they are tied together. Not so sure this isn't all tied to the Rockethub and Kickstarter gig on the 80% frames gig that was floating around a few years back. Once these scammers figure out a sham they will milk it for all it is worth. They spend a few bucks on a website, get a UPS Store mailbox, phone number, email address and they are in business. If they don't list a hard address that you can verify with Google Earth or the local BBB it is most likely a scam.

MrBlazito
11-03-2015, 3:34 PM
I stumbled across US Patriot Armory. Tried calling and emailing. Never got a reply on email and never connected by phone. If you look at the Facebook page it seems like Facebook has him restricted and he also posted that PayPal canceled his account. Something just not right here. I emailed Stealth to inquire if they were a legit distributor. Received a fast reply thanking me and it was being forwarded to the CEO like this was of some concern. Be wary and there seems to be a few 1911 builders sights popping up in CA. 1911Builders is another in Ventura. Have the same stuff for sale and I did receive a reply email from them but I still think they are tied together. Not so sure this isn't all tied to the Rockethub and Kickstarter gig on the 80% frames gig that was floating around a few years back. Once these scammers figure out a sham they will milk it for all it is worth. They spend a few bucks on a website, get a UPS Store mailbox, phone number, email address and they are in business. If they don't list a hard address that you can verify with Google Earth or the local BBB it is most likely a scam.

Both sites USPATRIOTARMORY.COM and 1911builders.com are registered through domainsbyproxy.com, so they more than likely run by the same person.

sealocan
11-03-2015, 4:32 PM
Soooooo .....

What you're trying to say is....

They're Legit?

;-)

slingwing
11-05-2015, 8:35 PM
Let's put it this way. Call US Patriot and it will tell you to call a new number. You call the new number and it will go to voice mail and tell you it has not been set up yet. Email US Patriot and they will not respond. Doesn't sound like a company I would stake my life on much less my money.

Now I emailed 1911Builders and sis get a response. His name is T J Osman at 619-210-5959. Did some background on him and seems like he has an FFL but something just isn't right when you put up a website and don't put the address on the site.

I cannot find anybody who has had any dealings with either company.

billped
11-05-2015, 10:12 PM
I don't understand why anyone puts up with the overt uncertainty and risk to save a few dollars.

Move on ....

Mail Clerk
11-06-2015, 6:33 AM
Has anyone had any dealings with them? Prices look pretty good, but thier address is the UPS Store in Apple Valley.

Bakerloo,

I think I bought an AR upper from them early this year from them. So far it appears to run well including the bolt. For the price it was a bargain.

The only issue was they told me their uppers had chrome barrel bores and no where is it stamped indicating chrome bored. After talking to them via e-mail they indeed said there uppers have conventional barrels. To say the least I got a little upset.

If your ever at the Costa Mesa show don't allow them to tell you that that are chromed unless you actually see it stamped.

For myself for the price it's still not a bad deal of $375 cuz it does shoot well. Later on once the bore gets more rounds down range I'll treat it with some Tetra Gun oil.

Mail Clerk:oji:

offrdmania
11-06-2015, 8:14 AM
Its probably some guy doing business out of his house as a side gig, drop shipping from a distributor and not actually having a store front or on hand inventory

Bakerloo
11-07-2015, 3:51 AM
Its probably some guy doing business out of his house as a side gig, drop shipping from a distributor and not actually having a store front or on hand inventory

I'm fine with that as long as they're honest. I have a friend that runs a printing business that way.

Tonon
11-07-2015, 3:43 PM
I ordered a gas tube and an lpk from them early in October. I got the parts within a week without a hiccup. I guess I should be more wary, but maybe dealing in the calguns marketplace has desensitized me to possibly shady situations lol.

Seriously though, the website seemed legit and I figured the cost of the parts made it worth the risk (I wouldn't have bought an upper assembly as my first purchase). And if worse came to worse I could file a credit card claim or even stop by the purported storefront on my way to my monthly-ish BLM shooting trip.

slingwing
11-13-2015, 4:01 PM
Here is another place in Oceanside that is offering the same 1911 parts kit for $350. Anybody got anything on them? Looks to be a guy running this out of his apartment.

http://premiumoutfittersusa.com/products/45-1911-auto-builders-completion-kit-with-slide

US_PATRIOT_ARMORY
02-08-2016, 7:51 AM
We are on Calguns under Vendor sale......If you have questions just ask.. Thanks

vpravada
02-08-2016, 8:09 AM
Received my stuff from them no issues

US_PATRIOT_ARMORY
02-24-2016, 5:01 AM
Thanks !!

Bakerloo
02-24-2016, 5:06 AM
I had forgotten all about this thread. I took a chance and placed an order. It arrived quickly and all is well. Thanks US Patriot Army!

USPA Tony
03-11-2016, 12:12 PM
Hi everyone!
US Patriot Armory is undergoing some organizational changes and we would like to let you all know that all operations are going fast and forward better than ever. Jim, the owner, is keeping up with orders just fine and is working hard to keep a varied stock on hand, -especially all the staples such as BCG's, 80% lowers, uppers, stocks, etc.
My name is Tony. I am helping with Jim's sales and advertising. We will get to each of your emails and phone calls starting this next week as best we can. NEVER worry about your order with us. We can get most of them out within 24 hours. Our web page, uspatriotarmory.com, is in the process of being updated and new items are becoming available on a weekly basis.
So please hang tight and bear with us! We will be one of your best tactical options from here on out! :)
Thanks again,
Tony
P.S. For those of you who are wondering about USPA's published address, that is our shipping address and it is what we use (for security reasons) strictly for business.

BigPimping
03-11-2016, 1:04 PM

Hmmmmmm.

mlevans66
03-11-2016, 5:17 PM
Here is another place in Oceanside that is offering the same 1911 parts kit for $350. Anybody got anything on them? Looks to be a guy running this out of his apartment.

http://premiumoutfittersusa.com/products/45-1911-auto-builders-completion-kit-with-slide

Yes I think they are in Joes Furniture by where Quantico Tactical used to be.

F50davis
03-18-2016, 1:26 PM
I ordered a complete upper from here and the order took about a month to get to me. When it arrived it looked good but it was a complete difference when I took it out to shoot. Long story short, it needed to be replaced. After numerous tries to get in touch with him ( voicemail was not accepting new messages, and emails were not being returned) I finally mad and left a rude PM on here to him. He wrote back the next day and told me to return the receiver and he will take care of it quickly and pay for shipping. That was a month ago.

For the last few weeks he will not email me, call me, or PM me. I have told him to just refund the money if he can't get me a new one in a timely manner, and still nothing. I even threatened that I would contact the district attorney if he didn't get back to me. It has been about a week and today I started getting paperwork ready to take him to court.

I should have known something was wrong at the beginning when I was calling him with questions about his receivers and he text me instead of calling. Weird way of doing business.

I gave him a shot because of all the people on here that said he was good. 10 weeks later I have no upper, no contact from them, and I am out $400. Now it will be even more time and money with court. I won't say he is good or bad, but don't say you weren't warned.

Cody805
03-18-2016, 10:20 PM
I'm pretty pist about how the owner of US patriot armorys is screwing over my buddy F50davis on the upper. And to top it off won't even reply to numerous calls, emails, and texts. What kinda business sends out a product and doesn't stand behind it? The upper was out of spec, the bolt wouldnt even move inside the upper. Pretty wrong to do to a fellow calgunner, can't say enough how disappointed I am to how my buddy is being treated. All the owner of the company needs to do is refund the money OR send back a working upper....

Cody805
03-18-2016, 10:45 PM
Hi everyone!
US Patriot Armory is undergoing some organizational changes and we would like to let you all know that all operations are going fast and forward better than ever. Jim, the owner, is keeping up with orders just fine and is working hard to keep a varied stock on hand, -especially all the staples such as BCG's, 80% lowers, uppers, stocks, etc.
My name is Tony. I am helping with Jim's sales and advertising. We will get to each of your emails and phone calls starting this next week as best we can. NEVER worry about your order with us. We can get most of them out within 24 hours. Our web page, uspatriotarmory.com, is in the process of being updated and new items are becoming available on a weekly basis.
So please hang tight and bear with us! We will be one of your best tactical options from here on out! :)
Thanks again,
Tony
P.S. For those of you who are wondering about USPA's published address, that is our shipping address and it is what we use (for security reasons) strictly for business.

Then why have you not replied to the emails on the upper that was sent back? How do you justify that? Will you reply to me please?

Cody805
03-21-2016, 2:11 PM
Three days and still no reply!

gozuki
07-25-2016, 9:37 AM
These guys fell off the planet? Any recent feedback?

jimmykan
07-25-2016, 11:44 AM
U.S. Patriot Armory is okay.

They were just inundated with orders since the signing of the latest round of gun control bills.

It took about 2 extra weeks to get my order, but I got it.

jwildharber
12-20-2016, 9:41 AM
They don't answer my requests for order status. Ordered and paid in full on 12/4/2016 and can't get them to respond.

Aidenpeacemaker
12-20-2016, 10:09 AM
They open at 11 am.. I was at there store yesterday. .

AdidasCJ
01-30-2017, 7:17 PM
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1296019