PDA

View Full Version : Has any one seen this mayor speaking about the gun ruling?

Quake0
07-27-2008, 11:22 AM
Has any one seen this mayor speaking about the gun ruling?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEP9G2v-_LA

I just had to add the worlds biggest ***
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn83WbVRn1U

jamesob
07-27-2008, 11:38 AM
he knows what the future holds, he in denial.

chrisdesoup
07-27-2008, 11:50 AM
I bet he's packin................. like pelosi and boxer, it's okay for for them to own and carry but not for us!

M. Sage
07-27-2008, 3:44 PM
Ahh, Chicago. Man, that town is a hole.

HowardW56
07-27-2008, 4:21 PM
Has any one seen this mayor speaking about the gun ruling?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEP9G2v-_LA

You've got to step back and wonder, does this mayor think he is king of his own country?

The Supreme COurt has ruled on the issue, and he is in denial (He's going to fight it)

Centurion_D
07-27-2008, 4:32 PM
Talk about one serious emotional meltdown!:willy_nilly:

jumbopanda
07-27-2008, 6:03 PM
Haha, I love listening to people like that ***** and moan about Heller. Always puts a smile on my face. :)

fairfaxjim
07-27-2008, 6:20 PM
You've got to step back and wonder, does this mayor think he is king of his own country?

The Supreme COurt has ruled on the issue, and he is in denial (He's going to fight it)

Daly doesn't think he is king, he KNOWS he is king. That *A**HAT does whatever he pleases. I for the life of me don't know how he gets away with it. Chicago took millions of $ from the FAA for Meigs field in downtown. Daly wanted to see that waterfront land developed and made into a park. The FAA said no, you got a contract to maintain it as an airport. Daly sent the city's buldozers down there in the night and DESTROYED the runway and basically thumbed his nose at the FAA.

To think he will behave any differently in light of Heller, or any other US government edict, is delusional. To be honest, that guy is worse than any of our worst nightmares here in CA.

M. Sage
07-27-2008, 7:24 PM
WTH? I loved flying in and out of Meigs in Microsoft Flight Sim 4! That was my favorite field (don't know why)...

Sleepy1988
07-28-2008, 3:17 PM
I bet he's packin................. like pelosi and boxer, it's okay for for them to own and carry but not for us!

Do Pelosi and Boxer really carry? I've only heard of Feinstein carrying.

timmyb21
07-28-2008, 5:31 PM
He sounds like a bully. Tell you what, I'll go out to chicago and challenge him to a fight (like he says he'll do). Winner gets to be king of chicago, and when I win, I'll give my power to the local VFW. Why would I want to be king of chicago?

csmintel
07-28-2008, 5:35 PM
i wonder if he's got the carry permit being a public oficcial and all. bastard.

CCWFacts
07-28-2008, 5:41 PM
i wonder if he's got the carry permit being a public oficcial and all. bastard.

I believe that Chicago aldermen (sort of like a city council) do get CCWs. I'm not sure if that applies to the mayor also.

chrisdesoup
08-03-2008, 9:38 AM
Do Pelosi and Boxer really carry? I've only heard of Feinstein carrying.

Boxer does (I read that somewhere) but Pelosi has a security detachment. My mistake.....

thegratenate
08-03-2008, 9:13 PM
Boxer does (I read that somewhere) but Pelosi has a security detachment. My mistake.....

effing liberal answer to self defense, "I don't like guns, so I'll have a crew of guys defend me with guns". Those of us that believe in the free market and allowing responsibility for one's own actions also believe that we should be able to take care of ourselves.

CCWs keep criminals on their toes, security detachments make it clear who is protected, and by default paints the rest of us as more attractive targets.

Guntech
08-03-2008, 9:15 PM

Snowballs chance in hell that them two carry or own guns!

Suvorov
08-03-2008, 9:18 PM
WTH? I loved flying in and out of Meigs in Microsoft Flight Sim 4! That was my favorite field (don't know why)...

Yep, and in doing so stranded numerous aircraft there for weeks. The FAA fined him the maximum they could (as I recall it was not much), but that is chicken feed compared to what his buddies will make when they develop the land. He claimed that Meigs was a security threat to the city, once again proving that a public official can do anything in the name of "safety."