PDA

View Full Version : Volunteers wanted. San Diego/Anywhere

Glock22Fan
07-25-2008, 11:51 AM
TBJ is starting a serious investigation of San Diego.

We could use some volunteers, in two distinct classes.

1) To work at home analyzing Sheriff Kolender's campaign finances. This will require computer skills and access, and ability to analyze data into spreadsheet format.

2) To be able to spend at least 4 hours per day, most weekdays, in the Sheriff department's offices in San Diego analysing files and documentation.

If you can help with either of these, please contact Billy Jack direct at ccwadvocate-foryou@yahoo.com or via me (below).

This is not a light commitment. Anyone who has been following Billy Jack's exploits knows that when he files a suit, even for a "no issue" department, the paperwork runs into hundreds. This paperwork is likely to be the biggest yet.

Any takers?

tgriffin
07-25-2008, 12:22 PM
Email sent.

sunborder
07-25-2008, 1:22 PM
Can't make that commitment at this time, but I will provide karmic/moral support. Unfortunately, we really have no friends in local government: Mayor is ex-police chief (of no-issue dept.), city council is filled with extreme police state type right wingers and ultra-left wing surfer hippie chick types. This will be the mother of all CA CCW battles, in my opinion. Only SF and LA may be in the running as less CCW friendly counties.

hawk1
07-25-2008, 1:24 PM
I thought Team BJ bailed on us here at Calguns? :confused:

Glock22Fan
07-25-2008, 1:26 PM
Can't make that commitment at this time, but I will provide karmic/moral support. Unfortunately, we really have no friends in local government: Mayor is ex-police chief (of no-issue dept.), city council is filled with extreme police state type right wingers and ultra-left wing surfer hippie chick types. This will be the mother of all CA CCW battles, in my opinion. Only SF and LA may be in the running as less CCW friendly counties.

Yes, I think that you are right, and thanks for the moral support.

Billy Jack has been interested in San Diego and has been collecting snippets of data for a little while, but everything has to come together to make it worth concentrating resources on a given area. B.J. now thinks that that time has come for San Diego.

Paladin
07-25-2008, 1:48 PM
Billy Jack has been interested in San Diego and has been collecting snippets of data for a little while, but everything has to come together to make it worth concentrating resources on a given area. B.J. now thinks that that time has come for San Diego.BJ's going after a (possibly corrupt) county sheriff's scalp? ! ! !

Hewee, this is a MAJOR step forward for TBJ and the cause. :jump:

Since others may be like me and like to have a face to go w/a name . . . http://www.sdsheriff.net/images/kolender.gif

BJ knows where I live. If you ever head over to my neck of the woods, there are a few chiefs and a couple of sheriffs (incl my own) nearby that I'd be happy to assist you w/as best I can. ;)

Until then, I'll be offering my moral support and be . . . :lurk5:

Paladin

sbjmg
07-25-2008, 1:51 PM
PM Sent

Theseus
07-25-2008, 2:03 PM
I will only provide moral support as I have no interest in CCW unless it was like VA. I remember that practically all you had to do was walk into the courthouse, get NICS BG check and tell them you "handle money" and in a few minutes you were CC authorized. . .

I don't wish to waste good money trying to get a CCW that could be used to bribe other officials in more constructive ways. :gunsmilie:

Paladin
07-28-2008, 12:09 PM
Worthy of a bump, esp since some may have missed it due to being on vacation.

HunterJim
07-28-2008, 3:37 PM
I can help, email sent...jim

ldivinag
07-28-2008, 6:09 PM
hee hee...

if you guys need a database setup for all this crap... lemme know...

need to brush up on my data warehousing skills... ;)

damon1272
07-28-2008, 7:43 PM
pm sent

motorhead
07-29-2008, 8:14 AM
fascinating. one never knows what one will uncover here. sdso has not been subject to any public oversight that i can remember.

AEC1
07-29-2008, 8:20 AM
Hit em high, hit em low!!!!

SOneThreeCoupe
07-29-2008, 9:26 AM
Sent you an e-mail.