PDA

View Full Version : Hakim with Scope

JesseXXX
07-24-2008, 8:34 PM
I search, and couldn't find anything.... has anyone scoped a hakim...? Any links would be appreciated.....:)

I've been told you can scope a hakim, but the left side of the rifle's stock has to be partially removed to attach a some type of scope mount....also what scope mount system would be use..:confused:

harlot
07-24-2008, 11:31 PM
I've heard of scout mounts (like that on the M1A) that replace the front. Also B-Square used to make a mount, but I think its gone, maybe you could find a used one. Or you could send it to me and I'll make you a custom one. It might take a few years though as I'll need to test it. As payment I would accept a thousand rounds of 8mm Mauser ammo. Oh and the same goes for any AG-42s out there, although due to technical differences it will probably take a few decades for testing to be sure its working right (and because of all the extra testing I'd need 5k rounds for my time, though in 6.5 Swede).

krautwolf
07-18-2010, 4:31 PM
B-square model 18552 fits a long eye releif scope forward of the chamber without gunsmithing. Have been looking for one for about a year.....

slomofo
07-18-2010, 5:23 PM
B-square model 18552 fits a long eye releif scope forward of the chamber without gunsmithing. Have been looking for one for about a year.....

Are you for real? This thread is two years old.