PDA

View Full Version : Tap this MSNBC poll

braskin
07-24-2008, 12:44 PM
What's your position on citizens carrying weapons in national parks?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25820753

:D

nhanson
07-24-2008, 12:56 PM
Boy, this is skewed poll.....three variant questions about allowing guns in national parks and one "no-gun" option. Certainly no apple to apple comparison.....I voted for open and concealed in national parks. If you add the pro-gun votes up it's about 60% for guns in parks and 40% against however, MSNBC will spin the larger 40% no- gun to the lowest pro-gun accumulation......

CCWFacts
07-24-2008, 1:02 PM
I like the questions that they are asking. The fact that they put open carry on there shows it's on their radar now. Good! I voted for concealed or open, regardless of state law.

Guntech
07-24-2008, 1:05 PM
Someone already posted this, but since you posted it again...I voted 2 more times through 2 different browsers..everyone should do it AND WE WILL CRUSH THE LIBERALS!

Darklyte27
07-24-2008, 1:17 PM
i think theres a thread on this already http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=112398

braskin
07-24-2008, 1:30 PM
i think theres a thread on this already http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=112398

:kest:

If you delete your browser history and cookies, you can vote again, & again, & again............................:D

stillnotbob
07-24-2008, 2:10 PM
Okay the first time I voted there were 42215 responses..... then I did it again on a different browser and the responses changed to 42201. 14 LESS responses in a five minute period?

sorensen440
07-24-2008, 2:13 PM
I hate msnbc in a way that was once only reserved for cnn

M1A Rifleman
07-24-2008, 3:00 PM
Hit it 6 -times on 3 different computers/log-ins and using the method of deleating cookies/history - voted for concealed and open carry in parks (last choice). The odd thing is the percentage shown (30%), did not change. I would'nt be surprised if MSN has pre-programmed this poll to show the majority wants no guns in parks. :mad:

DesertGunner
07-24-2008, 5:47 PM
Hit it 6 -times on 3 different computers/log-ins and using the method of deleating cookies/history - voted for concealed and open carry in parks (last choice). The odd thing is the percentage shown (30%), did not change. I would'nt be surprised if MSN has pre-programmed this poll to show the majority wants no guns in parks. :mad:

:TFH::TFH::TFH:

Guntech
07-24-2008, 6:49 PM
:kest:

If you delete your browser history and cookies, you can vote again, & again, & again............................:D

Yeah I'm doing that so far I'm at 30 votes

EDIT: God Damnit I just noticed after deleting cookies and voting like 100 times that the vote count isnt increasing! What a waste of my time!

M1A Rifleman
07-25-2008, 7:48 AM
:TFH::TFH::TFH:

If you don't think the media would not or has not set up poles to an outcome they desire, you are naive.

Smokeybehr
07-25-2008, 9:16 AM

If you look at it correctly, it's the minority that wants no guns. If you add the "state law" "concealed" and "open carry" numbers, they are nearly double of the "no guns" response.

M1A Rifleman
07-25-2008, 9:24 AM
If you look at it correctly, it's the minority that wants no guns. If you add the "state law" "concealed" and "open carry" numbers, they are nearly double of the "no guns" response.

Good point, if you look at it considering all responses provided, it would show the majority wants some form of guns in parks. But, I don't think this is how it will be reported.

Smokeybehr
07-25-2008, 9:31 AM
Good point, if you look at it considering all responses provided, it would show the majority wants some form of guns in parks. But, I don't think this is how it will be reported.
Well, of course not, especially from PMSNBC, which is the most left-wing of the networks.

Glock22Fan
07-25-2008, 10:06 AM
Wanting to skew the vote is understandable. But I feel that one should not do anything that makes this obvious, like posting such activity here. Anti's do read this site.

"Well, you can ignore that poll, I have evidence that it was rigged in favor of the gun extremists!"

Yes, the Bradyites probably do it too.