PDA

View Full Version : Reply from Darrell Steinberg..

leitung
07-23-2008, 5:28 PM
Dear Mr. XXXXXXXX:

Thank you for letting me know about your opposition to AB 2948 (Leno) which would prohibit sales of firearms at the Cow Palace and AB 2566 (Hancock) which would empower local municipalities to establish new standards on handguns to deal directly with the number of handguns available in impacted communities.

Currently AB 2948 is in the Senate Appropriations committee awaiting further consideration. AB 2566 failed passage in the Assembly Public Safety Committee because it did not pass out of the house of origin in time to be referred to the Senate. Therefore, it is dead for this two-year session.

I have not had an opportunity to vote on AB 2948. If it comes before me for a vote, I will consider your views.

If you need my assistance or have concerns about any other matter, please do not hesitate to call my office at 651-1529. You can also visit my website at www.sen.ca.gov/steinberg.

Sincerely,

DARRELL STEINBERG

State Senator, Sixth District

hawk1
07-23-2008, 5:31 PM
Yet he won't take a stand one way or another, or if he has he won't tell you ....Typical politician.

ETA: You should write him back and ask him to take a stand or you'll vote his *** out of office.

Shane916
07-23-2008, 5:36 PM
ETA: You should write him back and ask him to take a stand or you'll vote his *** out of office.

Haha. That'd be hysterical.

Army
07-23-2008, 5:48 PM
The man has good balance on that fence...

bwiese
07-23-2008, 6:28 PM
Um, Darrell is very close to Alison.