View Full Version : Excellent service at your shop

07-22-2008, 8:47 PM
Just wanted to say thank you to Chris and Ralph at Addax. Alot of people may know about the GPU upper but I wanted to also let people know that they do great work at their shop as well. I had a mid-length 16" upper and wanted to change out the factory quad-rail handguards with the JP/Vtac handguards. I don't have any tools at home so I thought I'd contact Addax about it. They did an excellent job. Came out great! I dropped it off at their shop around 4pm thinking i might get it back in a couple of days. I get a call 7pm the same day saying the work was done!!!! Talk about fast turn around!!! Thank you Addax Tactical :)

08-09-2008, 5:02 PM
Addax Tactical is a class act. If you get the chance stop by there shop. I've been there a few times since they are local to me and they have everything you want and if they don't have it, they will get it.

If you're in the market for a Gas Piston Upper, Addax Tactical's is by far the best one I've seen and if fits under a Daniel Defense Lite Rail like it was made for it or under a standard handguard (modified slightly with a notch for the op-rod.

07-30-2009, 2:43 PM
Placed an order online and set it up for will call pick up. Got an email confirmation and a phone call within in minutes. When I went there to pick up my items it was like walking into a candy store. Lolli (sp?) was more than willing to accommodate my additional items. Planning on picking up more things from them soon.