PDA

View Full Version : Sanctuary Cities at work.

drewg13
07-22-2008, 12:46 PM
Looks like Gavin Newsom's got blood on his hands.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/07/21/BA5C11SK2S.DTL&tsp=1

"On Sunday, The Chronicle reported that Ramos, at age 17, was twice found to have committed felonies - a gang motivated assault of a Muni bus passenger followed by the attempted street robbery of a pregnant woman - but he was shielded from deportation by the city's policy of providing sanctuary for immigrants."

colossians323
07-22-2008, 12:47 PM
Ask him, it is the NRA's fault.
;)

ViPER395
07-22-2008, 1:41 PM
They just come here for a better life.

Ledbetter
07-22-2008, 2:21 PM
Cuba encouraged it's ne'er do wells to come here too. "For a better life."

Good thing these thugs have Mayor @$$#0(3 to protect them from obeying immigration laws.

ViPER395
07-22-2008, 2:24 PM
& if you think immigration laws are the only ones many of these invaders are committing... :rolleyes:

Mikeb
07-22-2008, 3:07 PM
No now it's not San Fransisco's fault. It's immigration's fault for not taking him in March; when the SFPD stopped his car and a guy jumped out and tried to lose a gun that had been used in a double murder. Kamila decided that was OK and didn't charge anyone. They offered him to ICE and they didn't want him. So it's the feds fault.

Mike

M. Sage
07-22-2008, 4:55 PM
Definitely not Harris' fault for not throwing the book at the POS when she had the chance. All our fault and the Feds' fault. Definitely.

I'm thinking about printing out the pictures they run in the newspaper articles of that family.. and pasting them on the bus stop "Sanctuary city!" announcements in the MUNI bus stops.

Sutcliffe
07-22-2008, 5:02 PM
I've always been a fan of local solutions for local problems. We don't need the federal government to solve this problem. I hereby nominate the turd treatment plant to be named in honor of our esteemed drinking buddy Gavin.

It'll never fly with San Franciscans. "He may be a sh*tbag, but he's our sh*tbag!"

tyrist
07-22-2008, 5:13 PM
No now it's not San Fransisco's fault. It's immigration's fault for not taking him in March; when the SFPD stopped his car and a guy jumped out and tried to lose a gun that had been used in a double murder. Kamila decided that was OK and didn't charge anyone. They offered him to ICE and they didn't want him. So it's the feds fault.

Mike

Happens all the time.

PonchoTA
07-22-2008, 5:49 PM
I've always been a fan of local solutions for local problems. We don't need the federal government to solve this problem. I hereby nominate the turd treatment plant to be named in honor of our esteemed drinking buddy Gavin.

It'll never fly with San Franciscans. "He may be a sh*tbag, but he's our sh*tbag!"
Are you kidding? With the election vote he had (IIRC, nearly 80%), this guy walks on water. I'd bet he gets reelected by a landslide. He's EXACTLY the sort of mayor they want in SF! He's EXACTLY the kind of person they want for governor too, just look out!

In their eyes, he's no sh*tbag! He's their hero! :mad::mad::mad: