PDA

View Full Version : Addax GPU Upper Receiver - Incredible Product

BlackReef
07-20-2008, 9:15 PM
So I got to take home my Addax GPU today from the Angeles CalGuns Meet/Shoot. Chris and Ralph from Addax Tactical (www.adxtactical.com) hosted the event and everyone had a great time. I got to shoot my new GPU and I have to say I've never shot anything quite like it. Little recoil, smooth and solid. I just wanted to give two thumbs up to these guys because their customer service and product is truly first class.

I would strongly recommend their GPU's! I can't wait to go and shoot mine some more. I'll post daytime pictures tomorrow.

CHS
07-20-2008, 10:10 PM
I played with one too, and while I didn't notice any difference in recoil or general feel during shooting, the REAL nice thing was when I cracked open the upper and it was still "wet" with lubricant. Not only that, but it was clean.

Now that's just nice.

lehn20
07-21-2008, 5:44 AM
Price?

Addax
07-21-2008, 8:25 AM
Thank you Kingsnake.

You have to post a couple of pics.. That Vltor MUR Upper receiver we installed is very solid!

So I got to take home my Addax GPU today from the Angeles CalGuns Meet/Shoot. Chris and Ralph from Addax Tactical (www.adxtactical.com (http://www.adxtactical.com)) hosted the event and everyone had a great time. I got to shoot my new GPU and I have to say I've never shot anything quite like it. Little recoil, smooth and solid. I just wanted to give two thumbs up to these guys because their customer service and product is truly first class.

I would strongly recommend their GPU's! I can't wait to go and shoot mine some more. I'll post daytime pictures tomorrow.

Addax
07-21-2008, 8:37 AM
Thank you for the good word bdsmchs,:)

The one Kingsnake has is a compensated model with the FSC556 comp.

The recoil impulse on compensated and non compensated models varies and differs.

The compensated models using the PWS FSC556 or the DNTC comps generally reduce recoil by approx.

Not sure if you tried one of the non compensated models we had out, if you did, that will have a similar recoil to a normal AR.

I played with one too, and while I didn't notice any difference in recoil or general feel during shooting, the REAL nice thing was when I cracked open the upper and it was still "wet" with lubricant. Not only that, but it was clean.

Now that's just nice.

Addax
07-21-2008, 8:37 AM
PM sent

Price?

X-NewYawker
07-22-2008, 4:02 PM
Just met the ADDAX guys today (how the hell did I miss this angeles shoot? Was it posted HERE?) Chris and Ralph and began the process of building my own GPU Addax upper. Pics and a range test for early August!