PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy JP Enterprize lowers?

harley1usa
07-19-2008, 6:29 PM
I have never built an AR before. Notice JP sells lowers assembled with trigger assembly & stock for $599. I want to buy this but need it unassembled? How can I do this?

Thank you

thmpr
07-19-2008, 6:43 PM
Only from JP directly or private sales.... They do not sell stripped lowers. Complete rifles or lowers.

ar15barrels
07-19-2008, 6:48 PM
JP sells lowers assembled with trigger assembly & stock for $599.
I want to buy this but need it unassembled?
How can I do this?

You can't buy it stripped.

If you really want to assemble one and it must say JP on the side, buy the complete lower and take it apart.
Then you can assemble it yourself.

paladin4415
07-19-2008, 8:04 PM
May I ask why you want that particular lower and why you need it unassembled?

uscbigdawg
07-20-2008, 4:29 AM
The only JP lower that one could "want" over another would be the CTR-02 lowers and that's really due to the magwell. However, I'm fairly sure he doesn't sell these separate. If I'm wrong, hey...great. Something else I need to get before I move back. :D

Rich

norcal-ar
07-20-2008, 6:38 AM
I went through the same thing cause i wanted a 100% jp rifle without the excise tax. the only one they offer is the std. lower. i think the ctr lower only comes on the ctr model rifle. heres the link:http://www.jprifles.com/1.2.2.php its at the bottom and you can request a different butt stock. i would call frank at irvington arms in fremont they sell few jp products and frank has had jp experience,they are in the vendors section. i lucked out and 15 days before initial range time a fellow member had a jp lower for sale, so i bought it and now im all good! worst case build a lower and throw a jp trigger in it. it will be the same thing just no jp logo on the side.