View Full Version : **Great Deal!!! Eotech 553 A65 w/ ARMS mount plus FREE extra HOOD* PICS!!! God Bless.

07-17-2008, 10:08 AM
Dear Friends,

I have for sale is an EOTECH 553 a65 Holographic sight with A.R.M.S. mount in EXCELLENT condition. It has been taken care of and has been sitting on my shelf for months! Instead of being a shelf queen, I thought I would sell it to someone looking for a GREAT DEAL! so, here it is!!!

I am located in San Jose (California) but I am willing to ship within the continental united states. I will accept Paypal (+4%) or Cash. I have 100% feedback in this forum and on ebay as "urbanjedi"...buy with confidence.

I am asking $475 Shipped or $450 FTF @ the gun exchange in San Jose. Act fast!!!! I reserve my rights and will let you know if you are first in line!!! PM or email at the3rdsight@hotmail.com

Original packaging and manual is included...I also found an extra hood that my friend gave me a while back ( I was gonna duracoat it but never got to it)...it's yours as well...Holographic sight is in GREAT condition..No RETURNS...Thank you and God Bless.

07-17-2008, 11:50 AM
I'll take it.

I will PM you with details later. I need to run right now.

07-17-2008, 3:12 PM
I'm next in line!!!!!!!! OMG thats a good deal....Didn't you get that not that long ago!!!!!!