PDA

View Full Version : ***SOLD***

mywytefeet
07-16-2008, 10:56 PM
SOLD TO GLOCKGUY! THANKS!

I bought an Advantage arms .22 LR conversion kit for my GLOCK 23 a couple of days ago (still have the receipt) and have not fired it yet. I would keep it but I got a financial aid bill due that I was not expecting. The bottle of break free has been opened and the kit has been cleaned and oiled. (I always do this with new guns [in this case, a conversion kit.]) Reason being, I was planning on hitting up the range yesterday but then I got my school bill so it never happened. I paid $272 and change after tax. I am asking only $250. I'm hoping someone will meet up tomorrow to make the deal. I don't have pics up but it's brand new so if you don't know what the complete pack looks like check out www.advantagearms.com

I am located in Bay Point, CA (east bay.) I am hoping to do the deal in either Bay Point, Concord, Antioch, Pittsburg, Walnut Creek etc. PM me if you have any questions or want to buy it.

GlockGuy
07-16-2008, 11:14 PM
I'll take it!

PM sent.

GlockGuy
07-17-2008, 5:37 PM
Thanks, nice to meet you and do business. :D

ivanimal
07-18-2008, 6:08 AM
We leave the threads open for the feedback portion of all sales there needs to be a link associated with the feedback.

GlockGuy
07-18-2008, 2:19 PM
We leave the threads open for the feedback portion of all sales there needs to be a link associated with the feedback.

Feedback given...!