PDA

View Full Version : DC Fox 5 reports on new DC gun law - reporters laugh at City Council!

Liberty1
07-16-2008, 7:16 PM
http://www.myfoxdc.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=6989390&version=1&locale=EN-US

DC Fox5 reports on new DC gun law and reporters laugh at the new laws banning semi-auto pistols saying, "why don't they do it right the first time!" :D

Saigon1965
07-16-2008, 7:24 PM
DC City Council, what a bunch of losers.

outersquare
07-16-2008, 7:27 PM
well the politicos gotta keep themselves employed

formerTexan
07-16-2008, 8:44 PM
Of course we can wish that they would just repeal their gun laws, and be like Vermont, however, they would look like a total cave, so they got to look like they're putting up a fight. Besides, they wouldn't want to admit that with NO local gun laws, Vermont is not the murder capital of the US of A either. The Brady Bunch are probably "advising" these bozos.

M. Sage
07-16-2008, 9:33 PM
well the politicos gotta keep themselves employed

Gentlemen! We have to act immediately to protect our phoney-baloney jobs!

savageevo
07-16-2008, 10:28 PM
thanks liberty for another good find.

Pointcrossed
07-16-2008, 10:42 PM
This is the same DC Police Department that will not immediately respond to a shooting until someone calls and says that they have been shot and or killed (True).

Not many Calgunners and other Pro gun activists realize this but the DC gun ban was initially racially motivated because back in 1976 mostly Black people lived in DC. After the ban the crime rate went up and DC became a unsafe city to live in; drugs and drug related crime was rampant. The Mayor of DC was busted by the FBI for smoking Crack Cocaine. Several years later he was Mayor again; WTF? Most of the Black people moved into Maryland and Virginia. Liberals control DC Government and they have been keeping 2A rights away from Black people in order to control them. If they cant defend themselves in their homes, then the government has control but so do the criminals. The Government is comprised of people; people control the government; therefore the DC government were not considering the Citizens of DC people therefore 2A rights do not apply to them. NICE. The overturning of the DC gun ban was also racially biased because today the majority of people that live in DC are White.

Black people were slaves in America before the civil war so it only seems logical. There are alot of people including myself that would not give up my guns so easily. If they voted the other way and Gun bans went into effect nationwide, other rights could be taken away; there would be a large separatist movement that could possibly lead to another civil war and that would be very bad. It was still bad that it was Voted 5-4 meaning 4 Judges don't really care about our citizens and their lives, the rights of Americans, or the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

This is all my honest opinion and all of it is the truth.

Goodnight!

Subvertz
07-17-2008, 7:42 AM
:shrug:

Suvorov
07-17-2008, 7:44 AM
It was still bad that it was Voted 5-4 meaning 4 Judges don't really care about our citizens and their lives, the rights of Americans, or the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

This is all my honest opinion and all of it is the truth.

Goodnight!

That is NOT true! They care very much about the Constitution and Bill of Rights as long as you are a illegal alien, child rapist, terrorist, or enemy combatant against the United States (If you actually killed US soldiers all the better). However if you are an honest, patriotic, law abiding American, then yes, you are screwed. :mad:

IllTemperedCur
07-17-2008, 8:23 AM
Gentlemen! We have to act immediately to protect our phoney-baloney jobs!

Harumph! Harumph! Harumph!

rbgaynor
07-17-2008, 8:53 AM
This is the same DC Police Department that will not immediately respond to a shooting until someone calls and says that they have been shot and or killed (True).

Not many Calgunners and other Pro gun activists realize this but the DC gun ban was initially racially motivated because back in 1976 mostly Black people lived in DC. After the ban the crime rate went up and DC became a unsafe city to live in; drugs and drug related crime was rampant. The Mayor of DC was busted by the FBI for smoking Crack Cocaine. Several years later he was Mayor again; WTF? Most of the Black people moved into Maryland and Virginia. Liberals control DC Government and they have been keeping 2A rights away from Black people in order to control them. If they cant defend themselves in their homes, then the government has control but so do the criminals. The Government is comprised of people; people control the government; therefore the DC government were not considering the Citizens of DC people therefore 2A rights do not apply to them. NICE. The overturning of the DC gun ban was also racially biased because today the majority of people that live in DC are White.

The DC gun ban, wrong as it was, was in response to rising drug crime, not some crazy race control conspiracy like what was seen after the civil war. The District still has a solid African American majority of approximately 55% (compared to about 34% caucasian). About the only thing you got right was that Marion Barry did get reelected mayor after serving time for crack possession.

AJAX22
07-17-2008, 9:13 AM
Rising Drug Crime being perpetrated by 'disenfranchised social minorities composed primarily of ethnic youth'

Don't kid yourself, They banned guns in D.C. because they didn't want the N****** to have them.

(term used only to illustrate the inherent racism of the situation)

Pointcrossed
07-17-2008, 9:39 AM
That is NOT true! They care very much about the Constitution and Bill of Rights as long as you are a illegal alien, child rapist, terrorist, or enemy combatant against the United States (If you actually killed US soldiers all the better). However if you are an honest, patriotic, law abiding American, then yes, you are screwed. :mad:

So why did they vote the way they did, were those 4 judges truly protecting the rights of honest, patriotic, law-abiding Americans? Honestly?

Pointcrossed
07-17-2008, 10:39 AM
The DC gun ban, wrong as it was, was in response to rising drug crime, not some crazy race control conspiracy like what was seen after the civil war. The District still has a solid African American majority of approximately 55% (compared to about 34% caucasian). About the only thing you got right was that Marion Barry did get reelected mayor after serving time for crack possession.

My apologies for not being clear and accurate.

So if you know the approximate ratio of of ethnic groups in DC why are they dragging their feet on getting firearms registered?

Also if you don't know this already and while you guys are thinking of another word to call guns, African American is a politically correct way of calling a Black people N******. African American can only refer to someone that is not of mixed race from the African continent or Naturalized African US citizen. That would make the actress Charlize Theron African American because she was born in South Africa; so why does she say she is White or Caucasian? The reason why is Blacks are from Diverse ethnic groups, South America, Africa, Carribean. African American has such a bad connotation why don't Ethiopians and Somalis call themselves African American?

Before I go on any further, I myself am a Black US Citizen born in DC (African, Scottish, and Spanish), my family is from Trinidad and I lived there since I was a baby till I was 9 and did not know what racism was until I came back to the US Never even heard the N word. I did live in DC and Maryland and racism still exists there to this day. I went to a Popular magnet school right outside DC and competed in junior marksman competition against DC school JROTC teams. I have been Spat on called a N***** while living there. In Maryland I was taken out of my friends car on a traffic stop and patted down while my white friends sat in the car and watched; we were stopped for "sudden acceleration" (the cop said). I left and enlisted in the Marines as a Technician and went to the Schiesse (Kuwait and Iraq) and was shot at; I went back as a contractor and was shot at again. My Dad still lives there and he lives in a upscale neighborhood in NW DC; most of his neighbors are White. He has been offered 7 figures for his property and it has never been up for sale.

I have lived in San Diego since 1993. I still visit DC and the only thing that has changed about it is it has recently built Structures. Also I have met Marion Barry in person and he is a real African American! :rolleyes:

I only speak from experience...:D

Pointcrossed
07-17-2008, 10:46 AM
Rising Drug Crime being perpetrated by 'disenfranchised social minorities composed primarily of ethnic youth'

Don't kid yourself, They banned guns in D.C. because they didn't want the N****** to have them.

(term used only to illustrate the inherent racism of the situation)

Yoda said "brutally honest and politically incorrect you are"

Oh BTW I was cleared of PTSD from being in Iraq; could it have anything to do with living in DC when I was a Younger? :rolleyes:

GuyW
07-17-2008, 1:34 PM
The DC gun ban, wrong as it was, was in response to rising drug crime....

No - as usual, crime was used as a cover story for gun kontrol...

tcrpe
07-17-2008, 2:33 PM
Also I have met Marion Barry in person and he is a real African American! :rolleyes:

I only speak from experience...:D

From one DC native to another -- lol!

jerryg1776
07-17-2008, 8:03 PM
Why can't an emergency injunction be filed for with the court to have this temporary law stopped from being put into play? Take a page right out of the CA election handbook. You know, like when prop 187 and other laws were passed by the people, the lefties immediately filed an emergency injunction to stop implementation until it could be settled in court.

Lets do to them what they do to us!