PDA

View Full Version : LOADED MAGAZINES

X-NewYawker
07-16-2008, 5:00 PM
I just loaded Forty pistol and rifle mags for my full auto shootout tomorrow here in SoCal. If they are all zipped in their own bag separate form the guns, they're okay, right?

Took forever. Much longer than it takes to EMPTY them.

5150Marcelo
07-16-2008, 5:02 PM
Shud be... and legal, but it only takes 1 uneducated leo to ruin yer day!

Oswald2001
07-16-2008, 5:10 PM
If they are both in the interior of the car, I believe that cans, cases and/or bags with ammo and/or loaded mags should be locked.

Better if you have the unloaded pistols and unloaded rifles in locked cases too.

I always put the ammo and loaded mags in a locked ammo can in the trunk and also put the unloaded pistols and unloaded rifles in unlocked cases in the trunk too.

Better safe than sorry.

drummerdude1188
07-16-2008, 5:11 PM
What is this full auto shootout you speak of?

BlackReef
07-16-2008, 5:16 PM
What is this full auto shootout you speak of?

Yes, and I am too interested.

X-NewYawker
07-16-2008, 5:18 PM
Some tests for Magazine. I'm seeing if a new facility will be friendly to such activities. If such, perhaps local CGers can be allowed for a future happening. Expect cool pictures posted late tomorrow night.

Saigon1965
07-16-2008, 5:25 PM
Are at liberty to tell us which magazine? Would be cool.

M. Sage
07-16-2008, 5:25 PM
There is nothing in PC that requires loaded mags be transported separately from your guns. Registered AWs might be slightly different. As long as a loaded mag isn't in the magwell (or a round isn't in the chamber), a gun isn't loaded.

All it takes is one uneducated LEO to ruin your day/week/month/year, but that applies to absolutely anything gun or knife related.

drummerdude1188
07-16-2008, 5:53 PM
I think you posted this to tease us with the fact that you get to go shoot full autos tommorow, and the mag stuff was just a cover up to not seem like you were bragging. :) haha jk, enjoy yourself and your day of blasting

X-NewYawker
07-16-2008, 8:04 PM
It's someone else (an Actor's) party that I lucky enough to be going to shoot MY semi stuff and pictures I hope I can use in my column which is in Tactical Weapons Magazine. If they were MY FA weapons, I would be crowing about it.

Dark Water
07-16-2008, 8:09 PM
Have fun and post lots of pics for us to see.