View Full Version : Apex GunParts Online Store

07-16-2008, 12:12 PM
Hey everyone,

I hope this is the right forum for this issue..if not please move accordingly...

Has anyone dealt with or made a purchase from: apex gunparts?

I purchased an AK-47 kit and slant and have yet to hear back from them that it's been shipped. I received the initial E-mail from them (the invoice) but that's it......I tried calling a few times and get their answering machine..

Any suggestions? Any feedback? :confused:

07-16-2008, 12:31 PM
Best of luck getting a reply. Unfortunately, their communication skills are not up to par with the products they sell. I have ordered from them several times. Each time, the product(s) were worth the hassle and lack of communication.

07-16-2008, 1:02 PM
Cool...apparently, there was a hold up on shipping...on UPS's end..so they say...but they'll ship it out tomorrow they say...I actually got a hold of them on the phone....

07-16-2008, 1:03 PM
I just purchase and they always have a package at my door in a week.

07-16-2008, 1:07 PM
Ordered a few kits from them and everything turned out great. Did have a problem with a yugo kit, but buttstock was messed up and they replaced it no problem. If I recall it's kinda hard to get ahold of them but you eventually will.

07-16-2008, 2:51 PM
Ordered from them many times and never had a problem.

07-16-2008, 3:45 PM
I've ordered twice from them, shipping was slow but the price was right

07-23-2008, 8:46 PM

Everything worked out with them...got my first kit...a 70's Romy Matching...ordered another....buttstock was missing a screw, but I can work around that....minimal rust in the buttstock cover....good buy....