View Full Version : Tikka T3, picked up today from BSP!

07-16-2008, 4:05 AM
Here are some amateur pics of the Tikka T3 .308 Lite SS picked up today from Chris at BSP :-) +11 to BSP once again. Oh I changed out the 3 rd mag for the 5 rd so it looks a little nicer :-P Hopefully I will get to test it out this weekend...

P.S. it's supposed to be light on the weight side, but I don't think it is so light any more with the accessories... :-P

07-16-2008, 12:57 PM
NICE. I just took the trigger pull down to 1.5lbs on my T3
What kind of glass & rings you got on it?

07-16-2008, 1:17 PM
I have for now, a Falcon Menace 4-14 FFP 44mm objective on it with Burris Xtreme tactical rings and a EGW 20 MOA down rail. The Menace is a really nice scope for the money, it has matching reticule and turrets mil/mil for me and tracks well. At higher magnification though the eye box is a little narrow, but for under $400, it's a deal. My USO ST-10 should be done in about 3 weeks from now. :-P As for trigger pull, it feels so low to me right now that I'll probably leave mine alone :-P. It is such a smooth rifle. I am very happy with my decision not to get a Remington 700. It would have required a little more money to get it to the way I want it. This weekend I should be able to take it out and test it with 168 gr. Federal Gold match.

07-16-2008, 1:54 PM
Nice setup I like the menace...post up you first day moa results when you take it out you may sway me on my 700 purchase....