PDA

View Full Version : movg to CA

Jutang
07-15-2008, 7:11 PM
I am in the armed services and I am being transferred to Miramar, CA. I am bringing with me my Stag-15 that I have fixed the magazine with a bullet button. I was wondering how well these actually work to keep the cops off our backs. Is there anyone in or around the Miramar/San Diego area that uses these at the range? Any close calls with the police? Does anyone actually check to see if the rifle has been modified? A little info please.

USN CHIEF
07-15-2008, 7:13 PM
How long before you get to CA? Why not just get an Military Assault Weapons permit? PM if you need info on it.

USN CHIEF
07-15-2008, 7:28 PM
O.k, i think I got the OP squared away with the info he needed. :chris:

Saigon1965
07-15-2008, 8:00 PM
What else did you do to him?

gn3hz3ku1*
07-15-2008, 8:03 PM

you are NOT suppose to ask!

jk jk guys.. thank you for your service to our great nation

USN CHIEF
07-15-2008, 8:10 PM

Nothing, just gave him the contact info for Yolanda Garcia at the DOJ BoF for him to get his Military Assault Weapons Permit application.:)

Jutang
07-15-2008, 8:12 PM
thanx for the info, I'm going to call the DOJ first thing. Also, where can you go shooting in SoCal?

USN CHIEF
07-15-2008, 8:44 PM
thanx for the info, I'm going to call the DOJ first thing. Also, where can you go shooting in SoCal?

There are going to be plenty of places here in SD county both privately own ranges and BLM land to go to. I would recommend SBRGC but if you know where you will be living at send me a PM and I will let you know what will be closest to you.