PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento area transfers

CCRBUM
07-14-2008, 6:03 PM
hey guys my birthday is tomorrow and I'm shopping for a new toy. I've been wanting to build an AR for some time now and just haven't yet but I've started thinking abut it again :-)... any one know of a dealer around Sacramento that has good prices for transfers and is OLL friendly? I've got a few places to get the lower from I just need to transfer it out here.

Shane916
07-14-2008, 6:07 PM
hey guys my birthday is tomorrow and I'm shopping for a new toy. I've been wanting to build an AR for some time now and just haven't yet but I've started thinking abut it again :-)... any one know of a dealer around Sacramento that has good prices for transfers and is OLL friendly? I've got a few places to get the lower from I just need to transfer it out here.

Indeed. I'll be there soon to DROS a GSG-5 :D

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showpost.php?p=1210767

jegonzo3
07-14-2008, 6:27 PM
Indeed. I'll be there soon to DROS a GSG-5 :D

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showpost.php?p=1210767

+2 - Great guy to deal with.

jegonzo3

AngelDecoys
07-14-2008, 6:29 PM
Poor Bob. We keep throwing this much business his way, the other guys in town will either gang up and make him retire, or lower their transfer prices.

ETA: Then again. Maybe he'll stay open for more days. :)

thefurball
07-14-2008, 6:38 PM
+2 - Great guy to deal with.

jegonzo3

Ditto!

weezil_boi
07-14-2008, 7:12 PM
Bob is great! If you are in the south sac / EG area, you might also consider jksupplyco. He's a fellow calgunner... he's close enough to the range to stop and shoot that sucker once you've assembled it! :)

jeffyboy
07-14-2008, 9:14 PM
Bob is great! If you are in the south sac / EG area, you might also consider jksupplyco. He's a fellow calgunner... he's close enough to the range to stop and shoot that sucker once you've assembled it! :)

+1

I got my Spikes and Stag OLL's from them. Ryan and Julie are great.

CCRBUM
07-15-2008, 8:34 AM
Sweet :-)... if all goes well I'll be getting the OLL by the end of the month.. make sure to allow time for those people who are late and end up just giving cash... I like them! ohh and if I had a little more money the GSG-5 would be at the top of the list!:gunsmilie: