PDA

View Full Version : First-Time Builder Experiences

LewDog
07-14-2008, 1:57 PM
This is my first post on calguns (been lurking for quite a while now though) and I just wanted to say that my first build has been a very good experience greatly due to riflegear.com. I have bought pretty much everything but the lower receiver through them and the prices and customer service are great! The new location is very nice. Clean and organized and right in the middle of my commute to work which is great for convenience.

I'm looking forward to you guys getting your FFL so I can just purchase everything through you in the future. :)

Thanks for the great service and keep it up! You'll be seeing me again real soon!

-Nick

Heavy_Grinder
07-15-2008, 7:00 AM
I concur 100%. Rifle gear is great for the first time builder. They're absolutely second to none when it comes to customer service.

PinkKitty
07-15-2008, 10:32 PM
Thank you so much for your post, guys! We will keep doing our best :)

Frijolito1988
07-15-2008, 11:12 PM
Do you guys have any LPK s in stock ?

PinkKitty
07-16-2008, 9:03 AM
Do you guys have any LPK s in stock ?

We have LPK from Stag Arms and CMMG both in stock now.

jamr1130
07-18-2008, 10:27 AM
I have to agree. Riflegear is tops. I went there last month to buy the remaining parts to complete my 1st build. The counter was a little bare since they had just moved in. The sales staff is friendly and knowlegdeable. They took their time helping me get what I needed and even set up my online account for the future. I went back last week for a few more parts that I had setup for will call via internet. My order was ready and waiting form me. The staff was again very friendly and the glass counter was now full of goodies to drool over. Riflegear Rocks.