PDA

View Full Version : WTS: 1x Tango Down VFG (Black), 6x 10/20 mags duracoated (San Diego)

mrjones98
07-14-2008, 11:11 AM
A Tango Down VFG that was mounted on my VLTOR VIS. Can't use it anymore since I've gone featureless. Mounted, never shot. Still has the zip ties, double sided tape that came with it. No original packaging.

Asking $50 shipped USPS. USPS MO.
----------------------------------------------------
These are mags from the GB that uclaplinker setup. They are 10/20 promags that have been duracoated (grey). Comes with Magpul follower, and Magpul ranger plates.

The finish is beautiful but they don't drop free from my Spikes lowers (ST-15 with FIRE/SAFE markings). Others (from CGN) seem to have no problems with them dropping free from other Spikes lowers; they also drop free from my Mega lowers without any issues.

One mag has been assembled and has some minor wear marks; I was in the process of assembling the second when I decided I don't want them anymore. The rest haven't been assembled so they are in original wrapping from the groupbuy.

Asking $30/each, shipped, USPS. If you order more than 1, subsequent mags are $28.

USPS MO or FTF or Trades, make an offer.
----------------------------------------------------

Thanks!

mrjones98
07-15-2008, 6:39 PM
BTT

mrjones98
07-16-2008, 9:07 PM
BTT