PDA

View Full Version : SPF: 2 Romy G Kits Very Good Condition

SunriseF150
07-10-2008, 11:41 AM
I've got 2 Very Good Condition Romy G kits for sale. Purchased from Bocefus on AK Files some months ago. Got too many AK projects, these need to go.

$325 Shipped each one.
Paypal add 3% (Discreet Only)

* Sorry guys can't do any trades. I need the money to recover from some recent gun/kit purchses.

Kit # 1 SPF to dhistory
First one is a 1982 kit, all matching numbers, looks to be test fired only as there is almost no wear on the bottom of the carrier. I stripped and refinished the wood in Varathane "Traditional Cherry", followed with a few coats of Boiled Linseed Oil, then a coat of Watco Satin Wax. Included is a New Tapco G2 Double Hook FCG, New RSA retaining plate, New RSA Slant Break, and New AK Builder rivet kit.
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d40/sgrunder/4Sale/100_0045.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d40/sgrunder/4Sale/100_0046.jpg

Kit # 2 SPF to dhistory
Second one is a 1982 kit, all matching numbers EXCEPT the recoil spring, looks to be test fired only as there is almost no wear on the bottom of the carrier. I stripped and refinished the wood in Varathane "Cabernet", followed with a few coats of Boiled Linseed Oil, then a coat of Watco Satin Wax. Included is a New Tapco G2 Double Hook FCG, New RSA retaining plate, New RSA Slant Break, and New AK Builder rivet kit. The pin on the FSB that lines up the slant break is stuck in. I pushed it in to remove the slant break to clean up the kit, and it got stuck in. I've sprayed some CLP on it and let it soak it but it hasn't came out. I'm sure with a little heat or something it should come right now. Not a big deal but I wanted to let you know.
* Edit - I'll throw in a Romy G bakelite looking (reddish brown color) bayonet, matching #'s on the case and blade, has the frog & scabbard and all that. It's in great condition.
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d40/sgrunder/4Sale/100_0038.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d40/sgrunder/4Sale/100_0047.jpg

* Edit. I actually had the woods mixed up with the wrong kits when I took the pics. As well as the request to swap them. So Kit # 1 comes with the traditional cherry, Kit # 2 comes with the cabernet stianed wood.

dhistory
07-10-2008, 2:02 PM
PM sent

scotthmt
07-10-2008, 2:06 PM
wow

GenLee
07-10-2008, 2:10 PM
PM sent

dhistory
07-10-2008, 2:32 PM
I'll take the "First one [is a 1982 kit]"

Can u do a FTF? Im in Anaheim.

SunriseF150
07-10-2008, 2:52 PM
I'll take the "First one [is a 1982 kit]"

Can u do a FTF? Im in Anaheim.

Sorry can't do a FTF as I'm up in Sonora. About 6.5 hours away. If you want the kit let me know how you want to pay and I'll give you my info. Everything will be packaged VERY professionally (I order all the shipping supplies here at my work so have all that available to me). UPS Ground to SoCal should be 2-3 days.

dhistory
07-10-2008, 3:31 PM
DEAL!
UPS Ground sounds good.
PM your payment info, I pm you my address already.
Thanks for the quick reply.
I'll take the first kit advertise--- Can you send it with the lighter wood? =-)

SunriseF150
07-10-2008, 8:07 PM
1 kit left. It's a great deal with the included new parts and refinished wood. All you need is a receiver to get this thing built. The Cabernet stained wood is absolutely beautiful. All of my friends I showed the two too prefered the cabernet furniture. I'll see if I can get a better pic of the wood tomorrow in the sun or something to show off the redness of it.

xrMike
07-11-2008, 8:20 AM
That cab wood looks really nice. If I didn't already have another kit waiting to be built, I'd be on this. Parts kits are now $225+, and with the included U.S. complaince parts and refinished wood, it's a good deal.

SunriseF150
07-11-2008, 10:58 AM
Included with Kit # 2, I'll throw in a Romy G bakelite looking (reddish brown color) bayonet, matching #'s on the case and blade, has the frog & scabbard and all that. It's in great condition.

lou3100
07-11-2008, 11:11 AM
Bump for price drop!:rolleyes:

SunriseF150
07-11-2008, 11:18 AM
Bump for price drop!:rolleyes:

Not gonna happen. Good kits are slim to none. If you want a cheaper priced kit, it won't have the extra parts or refinished wood. And will end up costing you more after materials/time to refinish the wood.

I have a killer trade offered but I need the cash. I'll give it a few days and see if they still want to do it I guess. If so it might be gone.

SunriseF150
07-11-2008, 12:18 PM
Both Kits SOLD PENDING FUNDS