PDA

View Full Version : Irvington Arms does it again...

bug_eyedmonster
07-03-2008, 2:11 AM
I dunno how this happens, but everytime I leave that place, I always end up spending about double what I intend to spend. Unlike any other place, I tend to hand over whatever cash or credit card I have with a smile. I planned to just pick up a tumbler, media, case polish, but also ended up grabbing a couple more CR Speed mag pouches, AR lower parts kit, bullet button, snap caps, and I can't remember what else... The guys there are always willing to help with any and all questions and comments. Thanks again chaps, can't wait to spend more money there....:party:

Jerry

cseabass
07-03-2008, 8:52 AM
jerry you commin out on the 5th?

BigMac
07-03-2008, 10:26 AM
Yeh Cmon out and shoot... We'll have the toys with us, and some ammo ;)

cseabass
07-03-2008, 11:16 AM
wait wait wait... we need to "charge" him for the ammo... just jerry though.:p

bug_eyedmonster
07-03-2008, 12:18 PM
hahahahaha hey guys, I'd love to come out and shoot with you, but I'm going up to Richmond to shoot the practice round with Stan and my girlfriend. I already told Frank that I'd stay and help them set up the stages for the match the following day. If you guys stay long enough at the Chabot range, I'll see if we can swing that way since it's on the way home... but I dunno if my girlfriend would be too happy about that.

Jerry

BigMac
07-03-2008, 12:50 PM
Oh sure... you'll shoot with Frank but were not good enough for you ;)

bug_eyedmonster
07-03-2008, 1:05 PM
In actuality, you guys are better off without me shooting at the same range... It's only because I like you guys that much more that I'm NOT shooting with you. :taz:

Frank = not so lucky.

Jerry

cseabass
07-05-2008, 9:31 AM
your hurt my last feeling jerry... thats it... im done for.

bug_eyedmonster
07-05-2008, 10:49 PM
your hurt my last feeling jerry... thats it... im done for.

LIES... all lies. you know you are still going to love me no matter what when I walk in the door next week. :D On a side note, Frank and friends at Richmond managed to get Sarah happily involved with USPSA. They also managed to get her wanting an OPEN gun. The inevitable happened right after we disscussed her gun options, and how much she will need to save. "So do you want an open gun or do you want a limited gun?" she asked. I damn near cried with happiness.

You better slap a band-aid on that hurt feeling, we are going to be spending lots of time together. I wonder if Frank will let me work off the stuff I'm going to need. Scrub your bathroom? Clean your counter? Shine your shoes?

Jerry

macguyver77
07-05-2008, 11:52 PM
Irvington Arms does it again...

Yeah, They did it again to me again too. I am in the same boat. I walked in expecting to spend 275 bucks..... Well 2,000.00 later we have us a couple more guns, and conversion kit and yeah.... what is it with the snap caps??? I had to have some of those as well... Keep up the good work guys....

cseabass
07-06-2008, 12:27 PM
fir cleaning the bathroom we might be able to work somtehing out... :p

bug_eyedmonster
07-07-2008, 11:49 AM
Well, I'm assuming a gun shop full of guys can actually aim in the first place. But I just remembered what condition the bathroom was in last time, so I might have to retract that part of the offer... hahahaha.

Jerry

cseabass
07-07-2008, 6:17 PM
we can aim others cant.