PDA

View Full Version : Speer Lawman Clean-Fire - wow, incredibly clean ammo

rivviepop
06-30-2008, 10:32 PM
I picked up a brick of the Speer Lawman Clean-Fire ( http://www.speer-ammo.com/products/lawman_cf.aspx ) and had a chance to run the first hundred through a revolver this weekend - all I can say is wow. This has got to be the cleanest firing ammo I've ever set my hands on, bar none.

This ammo left my gun looking like it hadn't been fired; cleaning literally took 15 minutes, just a bit of light scrubbing and some patches through the chambers/barrel and it was in tip-top shape. I'm used to spending an hour scrubbing down after *any* other ammo I shoot 100 rounds of and was surprised when I pulled the gun out tonight to clean.

I'm completely sold, the ammo lives up to the marketing hype. :)

BlackDrop50
07-01-2008, 3:44 PM
I prefer Speer Lawman FMJ over all, but hard to find. Getting more expensive now, sad to say... WAS able to get it for 16.49, now it's like 18.49-18.99 cheapest.

rivviepop
07-01-2008, 3:59 PM
I prefer Speer Lawman FMJ over all, but hard to find. Getting more expensive now, sad to say... WAS able to get it for 16.49, now it's like 18.49-18.99 cheapest.

You didn't say what caliber, but have you checked out ammoman.com? I find his prices to be pretty good and they're all to-the-door; shipping, etc. included. These are all TMJ not FMJ - can't imagine anyone would argue that minor detail.