PDA

View Full Version : Midway Promotion Codes

rwmagnus
06-30-2008, 6:09 AM
Anybody know if Midway is running any current promotions?

domokun
06-30-2008, 5:44 PM
Not that I know of. However, I do know that they give discounts to 03 C&R FFLs...

69Mach1
06-30-2008, 8:18 PM
Not that I know of. However, I do know that they give discounts to 03 C&R FFLs...

Does that apply to the monthly sale prices too?
TIA

RaceDay
06-30-2008, 8:50 PM
Does that apply to the monthly sale prices too?
TIA

Sale prices usually end up equal to the C&R discount.

bohoki
06-30-2008, 9:34 PM
a while ago they had this really neat special for memorial day with special pricing discount i hope they do that again

NotSoFast
07-01-2008, 7:05 AM
Do an internet search. I did one for CTD yesterday and found one for $10 off that was current.

jandmtv
07-01-2008, 9:29 AM
here is the cheaper than dirt discount code, and it works on anything over $10

1885-6508

r1ghtw1ng
07-01-2008, 10:24 AM
Thanks for the code. But they won't ship forward vertical grips to CA. weak!

jacques
07-01-2008, 10:45 AM
Thanks for the code. But they won't ship forward vertical grips to CA. weak!

The sale prices at Midway usually end up about the same price as most other places. I just got a monthly mailer from them.

Besides, that grip could be used as a club.

jandmtv
07-02-2008, 4:26 PM
hey guys, just a heads up on the CTD promo code,

I placed an order for a shooting mat from CTD, i used the code and it gave me a $10 discount, i completed the order and my card was charged the correct ammount, then a couple of hours later, my card was charged another $10 on a seperate transaction. I called CTD and they are supposed to get back to me tomorrow, Im also going to call my bank tomorrow and dispute the $10 charge.

This will be the last time i buy from them.

bobnfloyd
07-02-2008, 7:13 PM
Midway USA sent me a promotion that is tied to my email account. I got one of these near Memorial Day and it was roughly 15-20% off their items. It also work with any coupon discounts hat they offer, which I haven't found yet. It's listed as being valid for 7 days. It's tied to your account, so you I can' offer a code, you just need to log in to see if you are elligible.

Deadred7o7
07-02-2008, 11:34 PM
I got one for Combathunting.com for 5% off. Good for the next 10 days or so.
New Customer 100

macguyver77
07-03-2008, 12:20 AM
hey guys, just a heads up on the CTD promo code,

I placed an order for a shooting mat from CTD, i used the code and it gave me a $10 discount, i completed the order and my card was charged the correct ammount, then a couple of hours later, my card was charged another $10 on a seperate transaction. I called CTD and they are supposed to get back to me tomorrow, Im also going to call my bank tomorrow and dispute the $10 charge.

This will be the last time i buy from them.

That must be their "Special" promo code!! :) Good for their bottom line....

hikari
07-07-2008, 10:46 AM
Hey guys i've been looking for a promo code also
looking at 600+ in reloading equipment

I emailed midway last night and told them this
They emailed me a 4th of july special promo link

I was happy untill i clicked it and looked at the price.

The honrnady lnl i was looking at was $20 more with the code
the case holders were $1 more
long story short every thing was more money with the code.

I wrote them back asking if there was something wrong with the code that every things was listed higher with it have yet to get a response.

I am looking at order some time this week was looking to maybe swing free shipping with a code. please let me know if any thing surfaces.