PDA

View Full Version : Socal guys planning to shoot the Norcal TBRC end of August

Pthfndr
06-29-2008, 4:24 PM
Vu told me that on the practice day on Saturday August 2nd, the day prior to the regular monthly match on August 3rd, that people who are going to be shooting in the big Norcal TBRC at the end of August WILL NOT be allowed to shoot on the 1K range (on Saturday August 2nd).

He is planning to do a dry run of the 1K COF to check the time it takes, and make sure the line and pit RO's are in synch with their procedures.

So if you want to get 2 days worth of dope on the 1K range you should plan on attending the July 5/6 practice day and monthly match.

He was going to post about this but has been very busy lately. Should Vu change his mind I will edit this post.

If you are here both the 5th and 6th you can also get some time on the steel range to check dope after the practice/match.

Vu 308
06-29-2008, 5:02 PM
Thank you Rob for posting this. Things have been crazy lately with all the paper work and pistol training.

What Rob has laid out will be the plan as of today. If things do change I will post something ASAP.

Vu

rksimple
06-30-2008, 6:48 AM
Hey Vu-Is there a Friday between the 6th of July and the big match where you and/or a few others are going to be getting together for a little 1k practice?

Vu 308
06-30-2008, 7:33 AM
Ryan...feel free to hop on our forum at www.ncpprc.com

I would say most of our club shooters are on there and you can probably find somone willing to shoot out there between now and then.

There is a section for practice and training.

Vu

rksimple
06-30-2008, 7:52 AM
Sounds good. I'll see what I can do for this weekend.