PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else annoyed by turners sig p6 not coming with a holster?

Splinter
06-27-2008, 5:00 PM
So I went in to start the dros on one of the p6 p225 sigs at turners which were stated to come with a holster. A shoulder or a belt holster was stated to come with it. Only problem is there is no holster with them. Only a little single mag "holster". Not a big deal, but they promised it in the ad and are now claiming the mag holder is the holster. Anyone else run into the same thing and feel almost cheated?

5150Marcelo
06-27-2008, 5:04 PM
Actually, what made me feel cheated the most is that they want $155 bux to have a $269 P6 (or any gun) sent to them. Now that SUX!!!

tonelar
06-27-2008, 5:21 PM
woah
so they're charging you $155 if it isn't in stock?

ke6guj
06-27-2008, 5:44 PM
woah
so they're charging you $155 if it isn't in stock?What 5150 is talking about is Turners charges $125+DROS fees ($155 total) for any FFL transfer. 5150 is talking about ordering in a $269 P6 from another dealer and having Turners do the transfer, for that they want $155, even though they weren't seeing nearly that in their profits on their P6 sales.

5150Marcelo
06-27-2008, 6:02 PM
What 5150 is talking about is Turners charges $125+DROS fees ($155 total) for any FFL transfer. 5150 is talking about ordering in a $269 P6 from another dealer and having Turners do the transfer, for that they want $155, even though they weren't seeing nearly that in their profits on their P6 sales.

exactly. Those guy just dont want biznezz, I guess.

apbrian112
06-27-2008, 6:03 PM
my p6 came with a holster and a nifty little mag pouch...

AlbcAlbrr
06-27-2008, 6:33 PM
So I went in to start the dros on one of the p6 p225 sigs at turners which were stated to come with a holster. A shoulder or a belt holster was stated to come with it. Only problem is there is no holster with them. Only a little single mag "holster". Not a big deal, but they promised it in the ad and are now claiming the mag holder is the holster. Anyone else run into the same thing and feel almost cheated?

I got both.

!@#$
06-27-2008, 10:33 PM
i would be happy if my p6 ever got here.

the guy at turners said "sig" shipped them with one mag so we sent them back until they get the mag issue worked out.

i might have bought that if i didn't know sig has nothing to do with these guns anymore and they are century imports. why do the counter guys always have to lie. maybe part of the ninja code...

pal_dd
06-27-2008, 10:42 PM
Hey Splinter,

When I stopped by Turner's in Signal Hill on Thursday to see if my P6 had arrived, one of the employee's showed me one of the two P6's he purchased. It had two magazines, an almost new leather holster, and a single magazine case. It's interesting that the store employee had a holster and magazine case included with both of the pistols he purchased!

And no, my P6 was not in the group of pistols that came in on Wednesday/Thursday. I'm told that the next group of P6's will not be delivered until next week. Maybe I'll get lucky and at least get a cardboard box!

With Best Regards, pal_dd

ducktapeguy
06-28-2008, 3:02 AM
Mine came with a holster and mag pouch, although it was pretty worn. I say go back and complain, I think they all should come with a holster and mag holster.

i would be happy if my p6 ever got here.

the guy at turners said "sig" shipped them with one mag so we sent them back until they get the mag issue worked out.

i might have bought that if i didn't know sig has nothing to do with these guns anymore and they are century imports. why do the counter guys always have to lie. maybe part of the ninja code...

The guy lied. They tried that same crap with me when I bought a brand new Sig, I had to contact Sig directly to find out the guy at Turners was lying, and "surprise", they found my spare mag right away :mad:. With the price that the P6 mags are going for now, I'm betting one of their employees just happened to end up with "extra" mag with the P6 that he purchased. This seem to be becoming a pretty common occurance with Turners

Draven
06-28-2008, 9:05 AM
Mine has a beat all to heck 'service holster' type holster that used to be leather.

RangerRoy
06-28-2008, 1:30 PM
I have seen at least two people who have bought them from the last sale which came with holster, 2 mags and a mag pouch.

munkeeboi
06-28-2008, 1:59 PM
if you really want a holster...I can sell you mine CHEAP!...I have no need for it. It's a heavy black leather holster that is in pretty good condition.

Danield
06-28-2008, 5:28 PM
So I went to turners in san bernardino today, my P6 was there, although when I called them this past wednesday, they said they didn't come in yet. So I paid the remaining on the lawaway but I didn't have my utility bill, so I couldn't start the DROS. So I asked to see mine, no holster. Not like I would use it, but still.

Danield
06-28-2008, 5:57 PM
Also, I looked at the turners ad from that week, it doesn't say anything about a holster. The one I looked at today had PW on the slide, not century.

Splinter
06-29-2008, 3:25 AM
Anyone have a copy of the ad? Or link to the ad. I remember it stating it came with a holster?

Bigballaizm
06-29-2008, 6:03 AM
Yeah Splinter I believe you are correct, if I recall correctly....

Danield
06-29-2008, 9:27 AM
Since I don't know wtf i'm talking about. :rolleyes:

Here's a copy of the ad.
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t104/danield377/untitled-1.jpg

Rob454
06-29-2008, 9:39 AM
I think the Turners peopel probably go through the guns take out oll the stuff the gun comes with and then they sell it out the front door while all the stuff they took out they will probably sell it to a used gun stuff dealer and make $$ both ways. Turners sucks. I dont care how cheap they sell a gun I dont liek their policies so i dont shop there. I go in once in a while with a buddy just to piss off the counter guys. The ones in FV are complete dicks so Im jsut as much of a dick to them

5150Marcelo
06-29-2008, 9:44 AM
Danield,
How long ago was that ad?

Danield
06-29-2008, 10:24 AM
Danield,
How long ago was that ad?

That was 5/30-6/5. It was in my email.