PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Guys!

lateknightucd
06-24-2008, 8:26 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to thank you for being so accomodating when I came in today on duty. I was able to get in and out in about 25 minutes and had my XD40 V10 ordered and paid for with the HSC taken care of. I really appreciate the immediate call to your supplier to ensure that the gun was shipped ASAP. Clearly the guys from work weren't kidding when they recommended IA and I'll be sure to do the same. I can also say that I've found my go to shop for my future purchases. Unfortunately I didn't catch the names of the two gentlemen working today, but I'll be sure to take care of a better introduction when I come in for the DROS. Once again, fantastic customer service, you guys have a customer for life!

Patrick

BigMac
06-24-2008, 8:46 PM
Thanks!

You probably met Rich and Ian.

Looking forward to helping you again.

cseabass
06-25-2008, 6:51 AM
hey no prob, also, they had one left, and my guy at the distro managed to secure it. it should be here tomorrow or the next day.

lateknightucd
06-25-2008, 5:32 PM
hey no prob, also, they had one left, and my guy at the distro managed to secure it. it should be here tomorrow or the next day.

Very cool, thanks Ian! As far as future orders go, is it possible to have you guys order something over the phone using a credit card number then do the DROS/paperwork in person when it arrives at the store, or will I always have to come in to get something ordered? Thanks!

cseabass
06-25-2008, 8:57 PM
we can work something out, hit me up in the shop, gun will be in on friday BTW.

we can discuss other options when u come it

lateknightucd
06-25-2008, 9:20 PM
Perfect, thanks! I'll be in in the morning sometime. See you then.

cseabass
06-27-2008, 12:19 PM
Perfect, thanks! I'll be in in the morning sometime. See you then.
:eek::eek::eek:
nooooooooo! i got confirmation of shipping... today. :( if u see this itll be tuesday!

sorry

lateknightucd
06-27-2008, 12:31 PM
Gotcha, no problem, I was just leaving to take my wife to the airport and was going to call you guys. No big deal, I'll try to get by tuesday or wednesday of next week on duty or after I get off, otherwise I'll swing by on Friday. Thanks again Ian!