PDA

View Full Version : EOTech 512.A65 Rev.F *SOLD*

SarcoBlaster
06-21-2008, 3:03 AM
Sold.

SarcoBlaster
06-21-2008, 3:26 PM
Can work with you on price a little bit for local pickup.

Xerxes
06-21-2008, 4:26 PM
For my info.....if that really matters

What makes the Rev F better as I see that pointed out a lot so it must be a good thing?

Also the EOTech always has the laser safety tag while other holo sites do not. Does this site also contain a laser site? If not where is the dangerous laser located?

This is a pretty good price for one of these Rev F sites.

GOOD LUCK!

SarcoBlaster
06-21-2008, 4:52 PM
For my info.....if that really matters

What makes the Rev F better as I see that pointed out a lot so it must be a good thing?
This is just going off of my memory, but I believe the Rev F's have the rubber buttons as opposed to a membrane (like the Bushnell Holosights), have upgraded electronic circuitry for increased reliability, and the battery drain issue was fixed.

Also the EOTech always has the laser safety tag while other holo sites do not. Does this site also contain a laser site? If not where is the dangerous laser located?
The laser is what produces the reticle you see and is housed internally. Short of taking it apart or breaking the glass and somehow directly exposing your eyes to the laser, your eyes are safe. I'm sure the sticker is just there as a CYA kind of thing.

This is a pretty good price for one of these Rev F sites.

GOOD LUCK!
Thanks, and I hope I was able to answer your questions.

SarcoBlaster
06-21-2008, 8:35 PM
$320 if sold by Monday for a local/FTF deal only.

SarcoBlaster
06-21-2008, 9:43 PM
Looks like this is pending.

azndmd
06-22-2008, 8:42 AM
pm sent