View Full Version : Matching Mega Upper/Lower FDE

06-20-2008, 3:46 PM
Thought I'd pass this along seeing as how I already got a set :D

Reserve Price is set at $235, if your interested you might want to grab them before July 1st. Though Jason didn't say it, it sure sounded like he and/or Mega would continue to sell to Californians after the July 1st legislation.

Mega Machine Shop / JC Weaponry

You are bidding on a NEW, Stripped MEGA Lower and Upper MATCHING SET that has been anodized in Flat Dark Earth - also known as Sand Matte or Flat Desert Earth.

These are Direct From MEGA Machine Shop to me, especially made for me. These are the ONLY FDE Anodized lowers in the country!! (Manufactured by the top of the line lower manufacturer and anodized by the BEST anodizing firm in the country - Email me for details.)(Lifetime warranty through MEGA)

Consecutive Matching Sets Available upon request.

You are ONLY Bidding on the Matching Lower and Upper - NO OTHER PARTS - The Handgaurds are FDE COLOR made by Cav-Arms that match these lowers perfectly. (I have sets on order that will be available to purchase by the winning bidder.)

PLEASE Email me with ANY Questions!

Winning bidder MUST email within 24hrs after auction ends to confirm the payment method and FFL dealer.

-Jason C
JC Weaponry
Vancouver, WA