PDA

View Full Version : WTS: 2 RRA 2-Stage NM Trigger groups - $200 del for both

Tony.
06-20-2008, 9:40 AM
Selling my 2 sets of RRA 2-Stage NM trigger groups. Comes with everything from the factor (except packaging). I installed them on stripped lowers, but decided to stick with stock triggers. These triggers have not fired a live round, just tested on the stripped lowers (catching hammer with my thumb).

Selling as a package for $175 for both sets, delivered priority mail. No charge for PayPal fees.

Thanks
Tony

xrMike
06-20-2008, 11:28 AM
Selling my 2 sets of RRA 2-Stage NM trigger groups. Comes with everything from the factor (except packaging). I installed them on stripped lowers, but decided to stick with stock triggers. These triggers have not fired a live round, just tested on the stripped lowers (catching hammer with my thumb).

Selling as a package for $200 for both sets, delivered priority mail. No charge for PayPal fees.

Thanks
TonyIs there any difference between your 2 triggers and the same 2 brand new triggers that I can get from Adco for $194, delivered, and in the original packaging?

Tony.
06-20-2008, 11:41 AM
Guess not, I was not familiar with Adco (backordered). I was going off of CWS pricing of $120, which is what I paid (albeit not from them).

That said, price is lowered to $175 shipped. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

xrMike are you interested in them or do you just feel like "thread-crapping"?