PDA

View Full Version : PMC Bronze .223 On Sale At Natchez

Ugly Dwarf
06-19-2008, 3:59 PM
Just got the latest eFlyer from Natchez and they have PMC Bronze on sale for $6.49 (http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=PM223A&src=BE285) per 20.

Tough for me to think of that as GREAT pricing, but it's better than I've seen in the last few ad's sent to me.

justinLB
06-20-2008, 9:34 AM
I can never get past their shipping prices. $15 bucks to ship 100 .223 rounds, what a ripoff.

Full Clip
06-20-2008, 9:37 AM
I can never get past their shipping prices. $15 bucks to ship 100 .223 rounds, what a ripoff.

If you're gonna have something shipped, that's about the minimum price I've seen, unless you're buying from a place that figures the shipping into the price, like Grafs. But the more you buy the more you save *especially when you're not paying 8.25% in sales tax.

Olav
06-20-2008, 10:01 AM
What bugs me is they add extra charges like insurance and "handling charges"...

Subtotal Items: $324.50
Shipping: $34.15
Insurance: $ 2.40
Order Total: $361.05

Also, when I get the bill from the shipment they add another $4 - $5 "handling" charge that is not even mentioned on the internet bill. They just throw that in as a surprise.

It's cheaper still but it's the principle.

Anyway, thanks to the OP for keeping an eye out for deals...

Fantasma
06-20-2008, 12:45 PM
budsgunshop.com

they have the same deal...but for 6.99 i don't know if thats better...

Suvorov
06-20-2008, 1:15 PM
Who here has shot the PMC lately? I'm sitting on 1000 rounds of it, but I haven't cycled through my current lot yet. I like the price (well, actually I hate the price, but know it's the best one going), but would like to know how well it shoots before I buy another case. I could always go out and shoot a box or so, but just wondering if anyone here has been using it.

gd-bh
06-20-2008, 1:59 PM
budsgunshop.com

they have the same deal...but for 6.99 i don't know if thats better...

works out about $30 cheaper than buds for me...probably most other cal gunners as well.

gcvt
06-20-2008, 2:48 PM
Who here has shot the PMC lately? I'm sitting on 1000 rounds of it, but I haven't cycled through my current lot yet. I like the price (well, actually I hate the price, but know it's the best one going), but would like to know how well it shoots before I buy another case. I could always go out and shoot a box or so, but just wondering if anyone here has been using it.

I put a few hundred rounds of PMC through my AR over Memorial Day weekend. Not a single problem and pretty darn accurate. I'm happy with it.