View Full Version : ELCAN DR 1X-4x SOCOM SOLD for $2000 Thanks

06-17-2008, 7:09 AM
After all this time just came in (4 months). Was going to put on Ebay but you guys get first crack at it discounted.
Normally goes for $2000 plus if you can find it (Please feel free to search around on the internet anywhere), but for the members here I got one for $1850. At todays exchange rate it is a great deal and it is new in box. Same model used by Special Forces and is much harder to find then the black tactical civilian versions. A collectors must.
Elcan is way behind on orders due to military demand dealers will not have this in stock.
PLEASE COMPARE PRICE AND STOCK I am not joshing you this is very limited.

Comes with:

Black Transport Pouch
Lens Duster kit
New Battery
Matching company lens cover

http://www.ar15.com/content/products/sights/elcan/index.html (REVIEW)

Just opened to take pictures. These are a limited 40 count production run.
I have 100 percent feedback on Ebay and am positive here as well as ARF. Please feel free to check. These were REALLY REALLY hard to get and are the newest revision. Additional pictures or questions can be sent via email or IMing me. Serious Inquiries only I'm on a pretty hectic schedule right now.
NOT INTERESTED in trades at this time for this item
Payment by MONEY ORDER...IF PAYPAL plus 4 percent DISCREET

Item Location in ORANGE COUNTY California, Available for FTF by Appointment

If there is no interest will be sold on ebay

06-19-2008, 3:22 PM
bump before ebay....

06-19-2008, 3:36 PM
holy ginormous picture batman... gl with the sale (love them elcan's)

06-19-2008, 3:45 PM
I have 3 Elcans (2 regular, 1 SpecterDR) and love 'em.

Just have to make sure the 1X/4X 'switch' is fully locked into position.

06-21-2008, 1:50 AM

06-21-2008, 9:17 AM
I have one of these and in my opinion it is the best. It is like having 2 scopes, a red dot, and a back up sight all in one. Plus it is very rare. The eye relief is the best part plus the field of view is crystal clear and wide. The sight reticle is sweet too. Props to the Elcan DR and to Zemper for hooking up CALI. I would grab it peoples......

06-21-2008, 11:36 AM
That does look like a cool scope.

Out of my league though. :(

Good luck! :)

07-05-2008, 1:42 PM

Check your e-mail and IM's over at ARFCOM.

I'm not sure if you still have the unit we talked about a couple of days ago on ARFCOM, but if you do, I'll take it per our last IM discussion on ARFCOM.

07-05-2008, 2:25 PM
What I really want is the Thermal Imaging Sight.
I'd pay a cool 15,000$ for that.

07-05-2008, 3:31 PM
+1 on zemperfi1971's, and the thermal sight, that is so cool. I have purchased multiple items from zemper and can say he is good calgun people!

07-05-2008, 8:04 PM
Thermal sight

If you want one you can buy it on these sites.

And many other sites. I love mine. I want to buy another one but $5000 to spend on a site like this is too much I think...I was crazy.... Anybody want it? lol