PDA

View Full Version : 1919a4 parts kit plus bipod and rifle stock

the_natterjack
06-16-2008, 10:46 AM
I have for sale a browning 1919a4 parts kit plus the bipod and rifle stock to convert the rifle to an a6 model.

Some of the parts have some surface rust that wipes off with steel wool. It looks like the cardboard box they were stored in got wet at some point and some pieces started to rust but I couldn't see any damage or pitting. These parts are DIRTY and really need a good cleaning.

I purchased these second hand intending to make a dummy rifle but I don't have the time to work on this project and it's time to clean house. This kit could be used to build a dummy gun or a semi auto with some machine work.

I believe all the parts are in the kit with the exception of the RH sideplate. Please look at the pics as that is what you will be getting.

My price is $400, firm. I'm located in the SF east and will meet you pretty much anywhere in the bay area. I will not ship.

If you have any questions IM me and I respond as soon as I can.

AJAX22
06-16-2008, 11:50 AM
That is CHEAP...

This won't last the day..

but if you decide to sell that nifty A6 cary handle seperate (or happen to have a spare)

I'd like to get one to mount backwards on my 1919A4 so I can fire it from the hip without burning my hand. ;)

Cali-V
06-16-2008, 12:20 PM
PM Sent

the_natterjack
06-16-2008, 2:45 PM
PM Sent

PM was received and sent back.

Sold to Cali-V, pending FTF meet.

FEDUPWBS
06-16-2008, 2:49 PM
Ill take it! (if Cali backs out)

Cali-V
06-16-2008, 3:19 PM
Ill take it! (if Cali backs out)

Sir, please step away from the counter...

CSACANNONEER
06-16-2008, 4:30 PM
I'm pushing my way to the counter, too. Just make me next in line incase they both back out.

Xerxes
06-16-2008, 8:00 PM
And if the three in front of me get swept out to see from a typhoon in Burma, Drown in floods in Iowa, Have mountains collapse from them from earthquakes in Japan, Catch west Nile Virus from a mosquito bite, are killed by Chinese troops while visiting Tibet, are smashed to bits from there house falling a part from the Indonesian Tsunami, Die of thirst from the 30 year drought in Africa, happen to live in trailer parks in tornado alley during a tornado outbreak, get blown up by a volcano while visiting Chile, have schools collapse on them during an earthquake in China, are captured and held for ransom by the Taliban, die of heat exhaustion as a result of Al Gore and his Global warming from his 20 room mansion he lives in, or are subject to any other biblical disaster then.

:Ivan:

All right everyone, move aside, please go home, there is nothing to see here.....and by the way thanks for saving my front first place in line for this deal!:eek:

the_natterjack
06-17-2008, 1:11 PM
Sale Completed, Thank You all for your interest.

Cali-V
06-18-2008, 4:29 PM
the_natterjack's +1