Dump1567
06-14-2008, 3:45 PM
************************SPF**********************

Saigon1965
06-16-2008, 4:48 PM
Great price here.

insin
06-16-2008, 6:14 PM
Willing to sale the extra mag(s) separately?

Boxer
06-16-2008, 8:24 PM
Where did you buy the extra O-rings? Need some for my HK 45c.

ARFAN
06-17-2008, 7:12 AM
PM had sent.
Wait for response!!! :rolleyes:

Dump1567
06-17-2008, 7:59 AM
PM had sent.
Wait for response!!! :rolleyes:

Relax. I got your offer. But your actually behind someone else who offered me that a few days ago. I already dropped my price $100 from what I consider a fair asking price.

ARFAN
06-17-2008, 9:52 AM
Relax. I got your offer. But your actually behind someone else who offered me that a few days ago. I already dropped my price $100 from what I consider a fair asking price.

Thanks at least I know you got my offer. :cool:

DeeL2003
06-18-2008, 1:58 PM
Congrats to the lucky buyer!!

ARFAN
06-20-2008, 4:10 PM
Congrats to the lucky buyer!!

Thanks. I met the Dump1567 and did the transfer.
He's a good seller to deal with. He was patience to wait for me an half hour due to my lost direction to Ade shop :)

Black Majik
06-20-2008, 4:19 PM
Thanks. I met the Dump1567 and did the transfer.
He's a good seller to deal with. He was patience to wait for me an half hour due to my lost direction to Ade shop :)

Nice grab. Finally I can stop the courtesy clicks onto this thread. :D

Thanks to Dump for setting the new standard on HK45s

doc66
06-22-2008, 8:34 AM
nice looking gun! Was curious though. Is this gun legal to buy in CA now? I've been waiting for it to show up at the stores but everyone says the HK 45 and HK P30 can only be obtained by LE or exempt. nice pick up

Vin496
06-22-2008, 8:54 AM
nice looking gun! Was curious though. Is this gun legal to buy in CA now? I've been waiting for it to show up at the stores but everyone says the HK 45 and HK P30 can only be obtained by LE or exempt. nice pick up

It's only legal to purchase the HK45 or 45C, if purchased in a private party transfer from a LE or exempt person. So no we average citizens can not go and purchase one new.

The P30 cannot be bought via PPT, because at this time they are only available with 15 rounds mags, and since the selling of high cap mags is not legal here in California, you couldn't shoot the gun.

Now I guess you could buy the P30, but it wouldn't come with a complete magazine, so you would not be able to use it here in California, I suppose you could, when you went out of State put the mag together or purchase one and shoot it then, and take the mag apart before returning here, but while here in California you would only be able to load 1 bullet at a time, if you wanted to shoot in State. So in essence you would have a nice piece to talk about, but not very practical.

DDRH
06-23-2008, 11:49 AM
They can also be brought into CA by new residents of the state & intra-family transfers.

Can i, say...go to TX, NV, GA, any other state, get a driver's license to be a resident, purchase the HK45/P30, and then within a week or two, come back to KALI, and renew my CA driver's license, and then register the firearms? Would that be legal? or that's a loophole i'm not aloud to do?????

Thanks, for any info!!!;)

ARFAN
06-25-2008, 12:39 PM
Can i, say...go to TX, NV, GA, any other state, get a driver's license to be a resident, purchase the HK45/P30, and then within a week or two, come back to KALI, and renew my CA driver's license, and then register the firearms? Would that be legal? or that's a loophole i'm not aloud to do?????

Thanks, for any info!!!;)

That's a good thought!!!! You may try it and let us know :p.

DDRH
06-25-2008, 12:58 PM
That's a good thought!!!! You may try it and let us know :p.

I'd like to, but don't wana get busted for it. that's why i'm asking around before i try it, IF i try it....ahahaha. btw, u just picked up the HK45 right? how's it? did u get to shoot it yet? that's a sweet peace.

ARFAN
06-25-2008, 3:32 PM
I'd like to, but don't wana get busted for it. that's why i'm asking around before i try it, IF i try it....ahahaha. btw, u just picked up the HK45 right? how's it? did u get to shoot it yet? that's a sweet peace.

I know you will not try it. If you try it, you will not ask :D
I'm still counting my days. CA law is suck (10 days waiting period) :)