PDA

View Full Version : Tactical rifle match 06-22-08 North county San Diego, CA.

Bigugly
06-13-2008, 8:32 AM
Tactical rifle match next weekend, see our website for details.

http://www.ncsahighpower.com/

FlyingPen
06-13-2008, 9:59 AM
Hey I think I'll come by to watch and join the club if possible.

Bigugly
06-13-2008, 11:10 AM
Why not participate? It is not a high pressure thing.

FlyingPen
06-14-2008, 6:53 AM
I've literally only shot once past 100 yards and that was in the intro class :P

Bigugly
06-14-2008, 7:15 AM
Well you are always welcome to shoot after the match. They normally end around 12 or 1, then the range is open till around 4 or 5.

Chase1
06-14-2008, 2:40 PM
I'll be there...never shot in match, so may just be spectator to see how it flows :)

Bigugly
06-16-2008, 7:11 AM
Gees guys. If you have a free afternoon, $20, your dope from twenty five to seven hundred yards (or at least a guess), sixty rounds of ammo, some equipment and a lunch why not come out and participate? We are a family friendly club, low to no pressure matches and lots of people willing to help a newbie. It’s not like your going to have to walk home because you had to turn your pink slip over to the match winner. It’s all just for fun.

At least bring your gear and speak with some people before the match, then if you feel comfortable you’re good to go! We have all been there, your first match is always a little unnerving until you get started and relax a bit.

Until you shoot in a match, you will always have never shot in a match.

Michael

Chase1
06-16-2008, 3:05 PM
Well, its pretty hard to argue with that

Im there!

Thanks

StraightShooter
06-16-2008, 3:10 PM
Gees guys. If you have a free afternoon, $20, your dope from twenty five to seven hundred yards (or at least a guess), sixty rounds of ammo, some equipment and a lunch why not come out and participate? We are a family friendly club, low to no pressure matches and lots of people willing to help a newbie. It’s not like your going to have to walk home because you had to turn your pink slip over to the match winner. It’s all just for fun.

At least bring your gear and speak with some people before the match, then if you feel comfortable you’re good to go! We have all been there, your first match is always a little unnerving until you get started and relax a bit.

Michael

Ok fine, you talked me into it. :) Ill get to use my dope from the class too.

Bigugly
06-16-2008, 7:50 PM
Good, looking forward to seeing you there. You will have fun!

Michael Cummings

Flyliner
06-17-2008, 10:03 AM
Dang, I'd like to go but I have plans I can't get out of already...

wildcard
06-17-2008, 10:10 AM
Gees guys. If you have a free afternoon, $20, your dope from twenty five to seven hundred yards (or at least a guess), sixty rounds of ammo, some equipment and a lunch why not come out and participate? We are a family friendly club, low to no pressure matches and lots of people willing to help a newbie. Itís not like your going to have to walk home because you had to turn your pink slip over to the match winner. Itís all just for fun.

At least bring your gear and speak with some people before the match, then if you feel comfortable youíre good to go! We have all been there, your first match is always a little unnerving until you get started and relax a bit.

Michael

Would have sold me right there.. but the gas pump keeps ripping into my wallet :(

ar15barrels
06-18-2008, 10:07 PM
the gas pump keeps ripping into my wallet :(

Carpool?
I'm looking for a match this sunday because I am tied up both this and next saturday at work...

schmud0811
06-18-2008, 10:15 PM
i'll be thier, i can pick some people up in the san clemente area off of the 5and finish the road trip from thier if your coming from up north.

schmud0811
06-18-2008, 10:16 PM
if its more than 2 i'll skip the jeep and take the wifes car. pm me if you need a ride.

StraightShooter
06-19-2008, 8:40 PM
Is there any issue with my girlfriend coming and watching? Would she have to pay to just watch? Just wanted to check. Thanks.

Bigugly
06-20-2008, 6:33 AM
No charge for watching, just make sure she has ear and eye protection. We might also ask her to sign a waver.

Michael