PDA

View Full Version : You want the best AR15? You want LMT and TPF has them in stock.

tenpercentfirearms
06-11-2008, 8:23 PM
LMT uppers are in stock. I only have two of their standard 16"ers so don't screw around, they will go quick.

http://www.tenpercentfirearms.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=16_21

Also don't forget your chance to have a complete LMT rifle! I have the super nice complete LMT lowers for sale too. Sometime next week I will try to get a picture of them up. They look like this except they no longer put the TD Battle Grip on them, but the Ergo Ambi Grip.

http://www.lewismachine.net/images/product/L7E2.jpg

http://www.tenpercentfirearms.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9&products_id=493

If you know AR15s, you know LMT is quite possibly one of the best manufacturers out there. Put a LMT CQB MRP on a LMT Defender lower like I am selling and you will have one damn sweet rifle. If the price makes you squeemish, then stick to your Model 1 Sales build and stay on the playground. LMT is for serious shooters and the most authentic mall ninjas only. :D

grubbin
06-11-2008, 9:30 PM
I've actually been keeping tabs on your site to see when these would come back into stock. :)

I know I'm asking the obvious here, but the BCG that comes with the upper is by LMT, right?

tenpercentfirearms
06-11-2008, 9:46 PM
I've actually been keeping tabs on your site to see when these would come back into stock. :)

I know I'm asking the obvious here, but the BCG that comes with the upper is by LMT, right?

All of those uppers are complete! Well except the standard 16" doesn't have a rear sight and the MRP and CQB don't have any sights. Yes, they have B/BC/CH. I thought I made that clear in the descriptions. Is it unclear? I better go re-read it.

grubbin
06-11-2008, 9:57 PM
Your description is fine and it does say it comes with a standard bolt carrier group. With my paranoia, I just wanted to confirm that the BCG that comes with the upper is a LMT brand. But I'm sure you would've stated that it would be a RRA bcg, or another manufacturer if that was the case. I just want to make sure about a product before I charge $600+ on my card. No worries. I've purchased from you before.

tenpercentfirearms
06-11-2008, 10:29 PM
Your description is fine and it does say it comes with a standard bolt carrier group. With my paranoia, I just wanted to confirm that the BCG that comes with the upper is a LMT brand. But I'm sure you would've stated that it would be a RRA bcg, or another manufacturer if that was the case. I just want to make sure about a product before I charge $600+ on my card. No worries. I've purchased from you before.

Most certainly. We don't play games. A complete LMT upper is a complete LMT upper. We don't try to get around MAP by saying "top quality manufacturer" or what not and leaving you to wonder. What you see is what you get at TPF.

These are 100% LMT, unless LMT is parting out their process. Heck, I haven't even opened the boxes yet. I just used the invoice to see what was in the boxes.