PDA

View Full Version : >> ALL SOLD: AK's, AR, FAL - Bay Area Local - PICS ADDED <<

oaklander
06-09-2008, 2:09 AM
I am selling some of my California legal OLL's to raise money for my new law practice. Don't worry, I'm not "getting out" of OLL's - just selling *some* of them!!!

:D

Please let me know if you are interested in any of these rifles:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg97/AMD-65/IMG_0356.jpg

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg97/AMD-65/IMG_0357.jpg

#1 - "AR15"/"XM177 clone" **SOLD TO THE NEKO**

BB build on Stag-15, M1S upper, 11.5 inch barrel with permanently attached 5.5 inch FH. "Clonepoint" red dot sight. Accurate and reliable with ANY ammo, even Wolf. Bolt catch is tight (easy fix) - so last round bolt hold-open doesn't always work. Rifle exhibits minor scratches from handling & assembly, but overall presents quite well.
PRICE $695.

#2 - IMBEL "FAL" **SOLD TO PUPPYPOWER**

Fixed magazine build on DSA receiver. Desert Tan US Penguin furniture. US FSE FCG. US mag baseplate and follower. US muzzle brake (needs to be timed with crush washer). This is a solid gun, and is accurate and reliable like my AR. The mag catch is held with set-screw - so easy conversion to featureless if the MMG for FALs ever comes out. This is a nice looking rifle. Finish is BBQ paint.
Price $995.

#3 - AES-10B **SOLD TO TTENG**

This is a Romanian version of the RPK. It takes standard AK mags, and shoots 7.62x39. I've upgraded it with a Romanian 4x scope. Mag well is tight - so it only likes certain mags. Easy fix with Dremel. Very accurate for AK, and super reliable. These come kind of rough, so I refinished the wood, changed the buttstock to a filled PSL buttstock, and painted the metal. This is a fun gun to shoot, and will get lots of attention at the range. I forgot to mention that the front top handguard is cracked. Common AK problem. I will throw in another one if you want to swap out.
Price $545.

#4 - Romy G on NDS-3 **SOLD TO SV_1**

This is your basic Romy, built with the assistance of a fellow Calgunner. Features US FCG, MB, receiver. This is my "beater gun," but is still nice. The trigger axis pin is held in with a paper clip (a field expedient fix that has worked for over 1000 rounds). Easy to replace without removing the FCG by the use of an axis pin retaining plate. This rifle is reliable just like it should be and also surprisingly accurate. The finish is urethane on the wood and rattle-can on the metal. This is a pre-80's kit (78 as I recall), this means that the milling and machining is really nice. I've already been told that I priced it too low - but per my words below, I'll let it stand at this price.
Price $425.

A note about prices. I'm not trying to get rich here, it's more important that these rifles go to good home and to people who will use and enjoy them. I will thus entertain *reasonable* offers. If I've priced something too low - I will stand by that price. If I've priced something too high - let me know and I will come down in price.

I would prefer to do the PPT at Irvington Arms in Fremont, although I might be convinced to use another local dealer if you have someone you are comfortable with. I do not wish to travel far for the PPT, nor am I willing to ship at this time.

I am not interested in trades at this time.

Keep watching the FS forums. I may be selling 3 NDS-3 receivers, 2 demilled Romy kits complete with US and refinished furniture, and one non-demilled kit, along with some additional US parts.

tonelar
06-09-2008, 2:24 AM
XPm Sent/ AR

gimmejr
06-09-2008, 6:56 AM
Ok its Monday, where are the pics? :)

Frijolito1988
06-09-2008, 7:34 AM
lol yeah no pictures? you know some of us want to go more in to debt :)

oaklander
06-09-2008, 8:32 AM
Pics coming tonight! I :) Promise!

tteng
06-09-2008, 9:10 AM
Oaklander,

I'll take your AES-10B. PM sent.

Tim

theneko
06-09-2008, 9:46 AM
PM sent.

JTROKS
06-09-2008, 9:47 AM
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/joshuatroy/PixPlease-1.jpg

oaklander
06-09-2008, 10:17 AM
Wow - I had no idea there would be so much interest, otherwise I would have just waited to post until I could post the pictures.

Some items already appear to be sold. The way we do it is standard forum custom - first "i'll take it" or similar posting gets the item. I do however, reserve the right to refuse to sell to people with low post counts.

I will edit the original post to indicate the status of the items.

thedrickel
06-09-2008, 4:47 PM
#4 is a DrickelCo build . . . and for $425 I'm really thinking about buying it back for myself. Throw a couple e-clips in there for 2$ and it's good to go.

BillCA
06-09-2008, 5:08 PM
Might be interested in the AR...

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff111/BillCA/Hobby/misc/youforgottopostpicturesofyourweapon.gif

oaklander
06-09-2008, 6:11 PM
OK, I've posted pics in the first post. Here are the rules again:

First "I'll take it" (or similar posting) gets the item. You must post this in the thread - not via PM.

I expect the AK to go fast, since I under-priced it. But like I said, I'm not going to change the price. Maybe I'll get some good Karma points for letting it go so cheap.

I reserve the right not to accept "buy" offers from members with low post counts unless you have another known-Calgunner who can vouch for you. For some reason, I'm getting a lot of PM offers from people with sub 20 post counts. I want these guns to go to a good home, preferably to someone I know (or know of).

I would strongly prefer the PPT to take place at Irvington Arms in Fremont.

big03on38
06-09-2008, 6:30 PM
intersted in the AR, but are you willing to ship? please let me know, thank you. carlos

hoozaru
06-09-2008, 6:31 PM
cant believe you are letting the RPK go

Paltik.45acp
06-09-2008, 6:38 PM
I'll take your FAL if only you were down here in San Diego.

djslik408
06-09-2008, 7:13 PM
whats the round count on your AR?

oaklander
06-09-2008, 7:17 PM
whats the round count on your AR?

About 2000 rounds.

harlot
06-09-2008, 9:46 PM
Interested in the FAL but I can't buy anything until I sell my M1A socom. Whats the round count?

oaklander
06-09-2008, 10:34 PM
Interested in the FAL but I can't buy anything until I sell my M1A socom. Whats the round count?

About 1500.

Cali-V
06-09-2008, 11:18 PM
Bump & Tag...

Waiting for info on the kits...

sv_1
06-10-2008, 5:14 AM
"For some reason, I'm getting a lot of PM offers from people with sub 20 post counts. I want these guns to go to a good home, preferably to someone I know (or know of)."

Some of us are trying to learn, some of us have been around for a while, but don't have lots of time to post on the internet, some just don't have much to say...

Bummer about not being able to purchase from you- good luck with the sale.

oaklander
06-10-2008, 7:45 AM
I'm not saying that I absolutely won't sell to someone with a low post count. It's just that I prefer to sell firearms to people that I know, and that know me. If you can get another known member to vouch for you, I can make the sale.

"For some reason, I'm getting a lot of PM offers from people with sub 20 post counts. I want these guns to go to a good home, preferably to someone I know (or know of)."

Some of us are trying to learn, some of us have been around for a while, but don't have lots of time to post on the internet, some just don't have much to say...

Bummer about not being able to purchase from you- good luck with the sale.

theneko
06-10-2008, 12:26 PM
Oaklander, ready to move ahead on the AR, please see PM.
Thx!

ghost
06-10-2008, 7:58 PM
free bump for a good guy.i have personally shot three of the rifles for sale here and they are in great condition.

sv_1
06-10-2008, 8:05 PM
Ghost is responsible for 50% of my itrader feedback, maybe he could vouch?:D

norcal-ar
06-11-2008, 7:05 AM
pm sent, is the ak rattle canned or is that the orig. finish?

oaklander
06-11-2008, 8:28 AM
AK is rattle-canned using automotive header paint and aluma-hyde. It has some minor scratches from tactical rifle competition - easy touch up. I'll even throw in the header paint!

:D

pm sent, is the ak rattle canned or is that the orig. finish?

pilotimb
06-11-2008, 5:02 PM
I didn't see it mentioned anywhere in the thread; how is the mag secured in the AR? May be interested if it hasn't already sold.

savageevo
06-11-2008, 8:10 PM
I just want to say good luck on your endeavor, I wish you had a practice in so-cal too, hint, hint. I would go to you.;) anyways great looking rifles. Free bump up.

oaklander
06-11-2008, 8:50 PM
Thanks everyone for the bumps!

:)

The mag is secured with a bullet button.

I didn't see it mentioned anywhere in the thread; how is the mag secured in the AR? May be interested if it hasn't already sold.

ghost
06-11-2008, 8:55 PM
Ghost is responsible for 50% of my itrader feedback, maybe he could vouch?:D

i`ll vouch for you.

buff_01
06-12-2008, 10:25 AM
Damn that is a nice FAL. Congrats to the buyer

oaklander
06-12-2008, 10:18 PM
PM's replied to.

sv_1
06-14-2008, 1:42 PM
Nice meeting you today. Thanks for the smooth transaction. It went to a good home, I promise.