PDA

View Full Version : Apologies to the mods

wamphyri13
06-08-2008, 5:48 PM
My apologies. I goofed. I will re-list when I can do it properly. So sorry for the foul up. My bad, my bad, my bad.

Ryan

Xerxes
06-08-2008, 6:22 PM
My apologies. I goofed. I will re-list when I can do it properly. So sorry for the foul up. My bad, my bad, my bad.

Ryan

:Ivan:

Pending pictures show as described and you include shipping and blah blah blah blah....blabably bla blah.

:D

Always best to throw in an I'll take it first (calling dibs to be first in line on a potential great deal) then find out what in the tarnation it is, else someone else might get it doing the same thing.

And now like a lot of I'll take it posts at this forum

...Sorry, now I see its an apology which is to rich for my blood, so this is back up for sale.

Sorry me bad, could not resist!:43:

Saigon1965
06-08-2008, 6:25 PM
Aw, sell it like it is, you've got a taker already.

goathead
06-08-2008, 6:37 PM
:rofl2::Ivan:

Pending pictures show as described and you include shipping and blah blah blah blah....blabably bla blah.

:D

Always best to throw in an I'll take it first (calling dibs to be first in line on a potential great deal) then find out what in the tarnation it is, else someone else might get it doing the same thing.

And now like a lot of I'll take it posts at this forum

...Sorry, now I see its an apology which is to rich for my blood, so this is back up for sale.

Sorry me bad, could not resist!:43: