PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Glock 22 w/9mm conv. + extras up for sale again

wamphyri13
06-08-2008, 5:50 PM
For sale is a 3rd Gen Glock 22 in .40 S&W. Used but well cared for. Low round count. Comes with Storm Lake 9mm conversion barrel and many extras. Comes with all original parts. (Case, cleaning rod, manual, loader, and 2 factory 10rd mags) Extras included are 2 additional factory 10rd .40 cal mags, 4 factory 10rd 9mm mags, PT Night Sights 3 dot fixed sights, (green front, red rear) Glock plug, and original factory fixed sights. I have added 3M tread tape to the cocking serrations for a more positive grip. This can be easily removed if so desired. Not pictured, but also included is the rail mount scope adapter. This mounts to the light rail. It allows you to mount a scope and still use a rail light or laser.
I am asking $650.00 OBO for everything. I would like to do a PTP only at City Arms in Pacifica. I am located in the north bay, just south of San Francisco.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i250/wamphyri13/IMG_0181gb.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Added. First buyer flaked on me. $650.00 OBO. I don't want to separate anything. I want to sell it all together. It really is a great deal for someone interested. Still want to do PTP at City Arms in Pacifica. PM with offers. Thanks again for looking.

Jerkdog
06-08-2008, 6:06 PM
Wrong forum....but sweet set up and even sweeter price. This will be gone before sundown.

apbrian112
06-08-2008, 6:13 PM
Wrong forum....but sweet set up and even sweeter price. This will be gone before sundown.

i agree... i'd take it if you were down south...

tatsuosan1964
06-08-2008, 6:56 PM
I would recommend changing the wording of your ad. Offering hi-cap mags for sale is a big no-no. Offer complete parts kits instead for those of us who already own hi-caps but need the spare parts to keep them going. Make sure they are fully disassembled when offering for sale as well.

CA PC 12020. (a) Any person in this state who does any of the following
is punishable by imprisonment in a county jail not exceeding one year
or in the state prison:
(2) Commencing January 1, 2000, manufactures or causes to be
manufactured, imports into the state, keeps for sale, or offers or
exposes for sale, or who gives, or lends, any large-capacity
magazine.

If you want to get technical, someone who enforces such things may take your photo showing the hi-caps as exposing for sale when tied in with your wording.

Not trying to be a nanny. Just looking out for our own.

robairto
06-08-2008, 7:12 PM
If you want to get technical, someone who enforces such things may take your photo showing the hi-caps as exposing for sale when tied in with your wording.

Not trying to be a nanny. Just looking out for our own.

Well stated. Assembled high caps are not to be sold here. Also, I always find it interesting that a low post count/new members make such posts:shrug::shrug:. Good luck with the sale.

wamphyri13
06-08-2008, 10:33 PM
Thanks to all for the words of advise. Don't let the low post count fool you. I post frequently on a couple of other forums, but have just joined this one. I also buy and sell from GunBroker. I appreciate all the help. What threw me was the high cap mags. I've had these since '93 or '94 before the ban. At that time I didn't even own a Glock 17, but had plans to. That never happened. But I got the G22 with the 9mm barrel, so it finally worked out. I thought it was okay by PTP but you've schooled me correctly. Thanks again to all.

PS - Why the wrong forum? I thought I posted in the private firearms for sale. Did I not? If not, just where the heck did I post?

wamphyri13
06-08-2008, 10:34 PM
Nevermind. I see it now. D'OH!!
Can a mod move this to the FIREARMS sales forum? Thanks

robairto
06-08-2008, 11:04 PM
. What threw me was the high cap mags. I've had these since '93 or '94 before the ban. At that time I didn't even own a Glock 17, but had plans to. That never happened.

Too funny, I'm normally a skeptic but can personally attest to owning high caps for guns (90's) I hadn't bought yet. Good luck on the sale!

philthy209
06-09-2008, 7:47 AM
If you decide to split it up i'll take the 9mm barrel and mags.

Saigon1965
06-09-2008, 10:51 AM
PM a mod and get this thread move, this should of been gone already.

There did it for you.

wamphyri13
06-09-2008, 1:05 PM
Glock is SPF. Thanks to all who looked. I'm now trying to figure out how to put SPF in the thread title.
Ryan

apbrian112
06-09-2008, 2:00 PM
push edit... then "advanced" and edit the title but leave the price...

wamphyri13
06-14-2008, 4:51 PM
BTT - up for sale again. Buyer flaked. Read addition to original post.
Thanks.

wamphyri13
06-15-2008, 5:12 PM
BTT
This is a really good deal. Lots of extras.

wamphyri13
06-16-2008, 4:28 PM
bump

wamphyri13
06-19-2008, 3:37 PM
BTT