PDA

View Full Version : stoeger

jamesob
06-07-2008, 3:14 PM
hey guys the other night i went to a friends of the nra dinner and won a stoeger 12ga. coach gun. i have never heard of stoeger mainly because im not a real big shotgun guy. anyway are these guns any good? it looks nice but i have seen stuff that looks nice but turned out to be a piece of crap.

cntrolsguy
06-07-2008, 6:51 PM
I have never owned one but have done a little research on them because I've always wanted a sxs. From what I have read they seem to have a pretty good reputation.

Moonclip
06-08-2008, 2:49 PM
You will probably like it.

Rugerman
06-08-2008, 3:34 PM
Many people say that Stoeger Shotguns are the best you can buy at that price range. Stoeger is owned/operated by Benelli also, I think.

Fjold
06-08-2008, 5:57 PM
In 1923, Austrian immigrant Alexander F. Stoeger was the “sole authorized importer for the United States and Canada of the genuine Mauser and Luger Arms and Ammunition.” In 1924, Stoeger issued his first catalog.

In the 1990s, the Stoeger company was purchased by Finnish rifle manufacturer Sako.

In 2000, Sako was acquired by Beretta Holding S.p.A. and Stoeger Industries was placed under the ownership of Benelli USA.