PDA

View Full Version : Match at WEGC this Sunday?

rksimple
06-07-2008, 11:25 AM
Anyone going? Adam-you in? We taking your ride? Anyone else going to get together for a carpool?

Spaniard
06-07-2008, 2:58 PM
Hey Men,
Sorry about that, I posted at WCT that the cowboys were having their "End of the Trail" event at West End Gun Club and that we would not be shooting since it would limit us to 200 yards.

So if you want to get some training in your going to have hit another range or the desert.

Sorry, I thought I posted it here.

Were closing in to the SCPRC and things are coming along.

Spaniard

Cypriss32
06-07-2008, 3:19 PM
Grandpas B-day im going to Fresno this sunday.

rksimple
06-07-2008, 3:25 PM
Well that screws up any data gathering before SCPRC. Any way to get on the range to get some dope prior to the big match?

CamW
06-07-2008, 6:29 PM
How about a night match on the evening of June 14?

Spaniard
06-07-2008, 8:31 PM
"Well that screws up any data gathering before SCPRC. Any way to get on the range to get some dope prior to the big match?"

Rk,
I wouldn't say your data is lost, I do know there have been other matches, June wasn't the only match we have had this year amigo and one match won't get it all dialed in.

I spoke with the director for the "Cowboy's" and we wouldn't be able to shoot beyond the 200 since they are having their annual event and are using much of the range for their event. I tried to work something out and the Cowboy Director was helpful but it wasn't in the cards. We share the range and make do. Rifle's the big game, and you can't do that in 20 yard bays.

The second Sunday of the month is my normal day to host my match, however the "Cowboys" have their annual event on the first weekend of June and this is the first "Weekend", not much I can do about it.

By the way, if any of you out there know of a range here in Southern California that is similar to what Sacramento has, let me know and I'm there.;)

Regards, Spaniard

Timberwolf
06-07-2008, 9:24 PM
By the way, if any of you out there know of a range here in Southern California that is similar to what Sacramento has, let me know and I'm there.;)

Regards, Spaniard

You and me both brother