PDA

View Full Version : where's riflegear?

Ballistic043
06-03-2008, 10:56 AM
hey guys, anyone know what happened to riflegear? i placed an order for some stuff about a week ago. i happen to live close so i was planning to go and pick the items up myself! so i called to arrange a time we could meet up at the warehouse but when i got there it was closed and I wasnt able to contact them.

its been a few days now and still nothing. any idea whats goin on? me wants to build my new OLL :)

edit: ah nm they just called. guess they were out of town on business

domokun
06-03-2008, 11:27 AM
Please see the post here: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showpost.php?p=1198970&postcount=1 for their location.

TBoliv
06-03-2008, 11:37 AM
I placed an order on Thursday night, talked to them Friday to add a few things, they shipped it same day and it was delivered Monday morning.

I think I read something about they've got "flexible" pickup hours, and to make an appointment to pickup an order. When I called Friday, I got an answering machine the first time, but got a person the second and third times.

Ballistic043
06-03-2008, 11:51 AM
lol i know their location. the problem is they werent there when i went and didnt return my calls lol :)

and i did make an appointment as i already said the problem once again they were not there when i went. i was at their NEW location

vega
06-03-2008, 12:27 PM
Maybe they were out to lunch or something? You should have waited at Hooter's. ;)

I've done business with them before and they processed the same day (Sunday). Got the parts Tuesday.

ironcross
06-03-2008, 1:25 PM
I've done business with them before and they processed the same day (Sunday). Got the parts Tuesday.

Same, send an Email not a PM.

Did you choose to pick up or ship?

Was anything you orderd out of stock?

Check you junk mail box??? I had add them to non spam :D

Ballistic043
06-03-2008, 1:42 PM
finally got a call back :_ ill be picking my stuff up today!

ironcross
06-03-2008, 2:24 PM
finally got a call back :_ ill be picking my stuff up today!

Sweet, glad everything worked out.

shark92651
06-03-2008, 2:28 PM
Sorry guys, had to fly to the East coast this weekend to take care of some personal matters and just got back this afternoon. We will be busy answering emails and getting our orders out for the next couple days to catch up. If you don't get a reply in the next couple days please email or call us to make sure we get you taken care of.

Regards,
David

Ballistic043
06-04-2008, 5:51 AM
no problem. service always great in the end david.

thanks! ill be placing my next order very soon