PDA

View Full Version : WTS - Remington 870 12ga barrels ***SOLD***

paladin4415
06-02-2008, 7:46 PM
I have two genuine Remington 870 12ga barrels for sale.
The first is a 21" barrel with a full vent rib. It is brand new and unfired. It is a two bead sight with a silver bead at mid span and a white dot front. It is threaded for removable chokes and one choke is included. it is marked for 2 3/4" or 3" shells. It is parkerized and the finish is in excellent condition. The barrel looks like it just came out of the box except for a few very small storage marks. It does not have a ball bearing detent on the magazine tube ring.
Price is $125.00 and includes priority mail shipping. ***SOLD***
Payment by USPS money order or VERY discreet paypal (add $4.00 for paypal).
USA shipping ONLY!
The second is an 18" smooth bore slug barrell with rifle sights. It is brand new and unfired. It has a white triangle rear sight and a white dot front sight. It is parkerized and the finish is excellent except around the ring that goes over the magazine tube. The parkerizing looks to thin there and the color is a little off. (second pic) It is just discolored it is NOT rust. This barrel has the ball bearing detent on the magazine tube ring.
Price is $120.00 and includes priority mail shipping. ***SOLD***
Payment by USPS money order or VERY discreet paypal (add $4.00 for paypal).
USA shipping ONLY!

SFFRONTMAN
06-02-2008, 9:36 PM
Pm Sent

atasty39
06-02-2008, 10:12 PM
I will take them both if not already spoken for. I am not sure if my email is in my profile, but I can be reached at: atasty39 at yahoo dot com

Thank you!
Joe

sent pm 6/3/08

brassburnz
06-03-2008, 6:19 AM
Next in line for the 21 incher if it falls through.
PM inbound.

atasty39
06-04-2008, 6:01 PM
Thanks Paladin!