View Full Version : WTS/WTT Lyman 450

05-31-2008, 6:11 PM

From what i understand it's a Lyman 450 bullet sizer/lubricator. In action it looks just like this:

I really don't know much about bullet sizing or lubricating.

I got it in a buy and really have no need for it. It was pretty old, dirty, and rusty when i got it, but i've lubed it up and it's working pretty smooth now. Honestly, i think it was in good working condition when i got it, but i think i lost a metal ring that goes beneath the wrench in the video. I'm sure if you call up Lyman they'll have a reasonable solution. In the mean time i'll try hunting for the ring.

Is 30 bucks reasonable? If shipment is required, it's on your dime. I'm not lookin to get rich here. If you really want it that bad and you don't have 30 bucks, drop me a PM and we'll try to work something out. I'm just hoping someone will want this and happens to have something that i could use lying around in their safe. It's time to give a little back to Calguns for all the wonderful deals i've found here. Let me know what ya got or spit me an offer.

Stuff i'd take in a trade....

.223 ammo
A reloading press
Varget, 4895, or W231
.45 or .308 bullets
and uh... just let me know what you have. I'm flexible.:)

Rule .308
05-31-2008, 11:05 PM
I'll take it.

06-01-2008, 9:29 AM
Back for sale, now with some pics.
I've knocked off most of the dirt and crud, but it could still use a good cleaning to get it back to how it ought to be. There's a buncha surface rust, yet most of the black crap in the pics is just dirt/oil.
Make note of the missing ring under the wrench.

06-01-2008, 7:16 PM
Nobody casts their own bullets anymore? I'm practically ready to give this thing away......

06-02-2008, 5:40 PM
Man, nobody eh?? Comon, shoot me an offer. I have absolutely no future in casting or sizing bullets. I'm basically inviting you to bargain me down...