PDA

View Full Version : WTS: POF 415 complete upper

kobra
05-31-2008, 5:34 PM
SOLD...SOLD....SOLD.....SOLD.....SOLD!!!!!!

Ironballs
05-31-2008, 6:02 PM
Pictures....

naimad
05-31-2008, 6:08 PM
What rail p-4 p-9 any pics

Bigballaizm
05-31-2008, 7:13 PM
Same here, what they said... Thanx

kobra
05-31-2008, 8:07 PM
All pm's replied and pics sent.

Pictures and information are sent to members who pm with email.

Thanks for your interest.

Saigon1965
05-31-2008, 8:45 PM
This might sell soon enough, but why don't you put pics here for all potential buyer to view vs. sending each one.

kobra
05-31-2008, 9:03 PM
This might sell soon enough, but why don't you put pics here for all potential buyer to view vs. sending each one.

If a potential buyer is serious to purchase an item, they usually take the time to read an ad and properly request or pm you for pictures and information.

I am tired of immature response that disrepects a sellers post to sell an item.

Lagsux
05-31-2008, 9:07 PM
If a potential buyer is serious to purchase an item, they usually take the time to read an ad and properly request or pm you for pictures and information.

I am tired of immature response that disrepects a sellers post to sell an item.

I don't think the poster was trying to disrespect in any ways. I think he was trying to be helpful by informing that pics would help with generating interests since some may not know what a POF Upper looks like. Most fellas who don't know may not take the time to search out pics online or ask for more info and pass up the posting. Thats just my take on it.

Great price for a NICE upper by the way.

kobra
05-31-2008, 9:20 PM
SOLD Pending funds.

Lagsux
05-31-2008, 9:48 PM
Someone got a pretty smoking deal!~ Great pick up with a great price!!!

kobra
05-31-2008, 10:03 PM
I don't think the poster was trying to disrespect in any ways. I think he was trying to be helpful by informing that pics would help with generating interests since some may not know what a POF Upper looks like. Most fellas who don't know may not take the time to search out pics online or ask for more info and pass up the posting. Thats just my take on it.

Great price for a NICE upper by the way.

I appologize if anybody has felt uncomfortable by my post but I was refering to my past postings in the past in which I've had a negative experience with other members who lack common courtesy towards others.

Bigballaizm
06-01-2008, 4:59 AM
Hey Kobra, congrats on your sale. If I disrespected you in any way I do apologize!! Personally, I cant speak for anyone else but sometimes Im not really in the market for anything in particular but if I see pics of something really sweet at a good price & I have extra $$ I jump on it! Thats why we post pics. But I understand about the knuckleheads.... Take care bro

kobra
06-01-2008, 11:08 AM
Hey Kobra, congrats on your sale. If I disrespected you in any way I do apologize!! Personally, I cant speak for anyone else but sometimes Im not really in the market for anything in particular but if I see pics of something really sweet at a good price & I have extra $$ I jump on it! Thats why we post pics. But I understand about the knuckleheads.... Take care bro

..Bigballaizm, hey bro sorry for the discomfort as well but I'm glad you understand how I feel. On occasions you will see "tirekickers" on this board and they have the "wants" for your selling an item but no cash. Or Sometimes they say "I'll take it" , you'll exchange information and then you'll never hear from them again?

Ironballs
06-01-2008, 11:31 AM
delete

kobra
06-04-2008, 9:35 PM
SOLD!

IsaacGlass
06-07-2009, 4:10 AM
..Bigballaizm, hey bro sorry for the discomfort as well but I'm glad you understand how I feel. On occasions you will see "tirekickers" on this board and they have the "wants" for your selling an item but no cash. Or Sometimes they say "I'll take it" , you'll exchange information and then you'll never hear from them again?

Or the ones that say, " I'll buy it " only then to turn around and make up some lame excuse to say " That was the wrong model " but I'll be happy to take it off your hands for an additional 25-40% off from asking.

Kobra its your sales thread treated as you will, more the power to ya.