View Full Version : WTS : NAA GHG-L Mini-Revolver Holster Grip 22LR [San Diego]

05-31-2008, 2:44 PM
I have a brand new, never used, North American Arms (NAA) GHG-L .22LR Holster GRIP for sale. It's listed as a Custom Carry accessory on the NAA website. If you get the correct page, scroll down to the third item. http://www.naaminis.com/custcry.html

It comes with the usual supplied parts and instruction sheet. It does not fit the magnum, only the .22LR mini-revolvers, these models only- Model #NAA-22LR & #NAA-22LLR.

The Hoster Grip is made of High Impact plastic and has a belt clip on the back side. The grip locks open, like a lock blade knife, and can be closed by pressing a button.

I originally purchased it in anticipation of buying the gun, but never bought it.

This will go to the first person who indicates "I'll take it". Price will be $35.00, with shipping included (you save $10.00 over website)! Remember, this is a new item.

I'll send you a PayPal invoice and you'll pay that way. PM me with your email address for payment, and also post here that you'll take it. This is subject to prior sale on any other site where I may list this item.

Check my feedback by conducting a search under my user name in 'Rate Private & Retail Transactions' forum on High Road and Firing Line, and on ebay under same user ID-brentfoto-where I have 100% feedback and over 500 transactions.

Thanks for looking!

06-01-2008, 1:31 PM
Withdrawn. Thread closed.