PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Radway Green SS109 (like M855) .223 5.56mm; 638 rounds SOLD

exon111
05-30-2008, 9:10 PM
For sale is 638 rounds of Radway Green SS109 steel core penetrator ammo in the original Radway GI ammo can. 500 rounds are on stripper clips packed in five 100 round bandoleers and 138 rounds are just on stripper clips. The ammo has been stored in a cool dry gun safe with desiccant in the can. There are also a few extra stripper clips in the box. $300.00, local pickup preferred. I could ship it, but it's pretty heavy so shipping would be a little pricey. I'll ship it through whatever method you prefer for actual cost.

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll19/exon111/IMGP0405.jpg
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll19/exon111/IMGP0406.jpg
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll19/exon111/IMGP0415.jpg
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll19/exon111/IMGP0416.jpg
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll19/exon111/IMGP0407.jpg

exon111
05-31-2008, 7:19 PM
It's still for sale, get it while you can!

exon111
06-01-2008, 7:20 PM
I'm going to list it on gun broker in a few days. Radway SS109 is over 50 cents a round over there.

exon111
06-01-2008, 10:39 PM
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Xerxes
06-02-2008, 12:49 AM
I am glad you sold this.

I have yet to spend over 45 cents a round on 223 but was severely tempted.

Just like I got away for so long not paying $2 a gallon for gas now I am paying over $4.

Wish I put my 401k money in ammo as I would have done a lot better than on the mutual or lately the house.

Does anybody think that ammo prices will burst like it did with electricity (enron), silver (hunt brothers in the 80's), gold (back in the 70's), housing (like in the late 80's and again now, and my father talks about the great depression when in SF one in 4 houses were owned by the bank and one in 8 were abandoned), or baseball cards, or dot com/high tech stock?

Seriously I think ammo is power to powerful nations and it will not fall again till another super major conflict ends like the cold war which caused ammo prices to fall in half then kept them at those low prices for 10 years until China started buying up all the surplus for war stock and for the components to make new war stock and everyone else is seeing China buy up Oil/Oil companies, food/Rice, getting footholds in Africa and Asia for precious resources, and of course buying up old ammo surplus like all that old 8mm that was once available and all bought up by Chinese Businessman.

I diverge but your stuff sold so I am not hurting the sell.

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH BUYER AND SELLER.........and I will have to wait till later when I will have to break the 45 cent and heaven forbid the 50 cent a round barrier. All ready broke the 50 cent barrier (when including shipping) for 308.

My greatest fear is +$5 gallon gas in before the end of the year. Oh well, if I was buying a house right now I would be saving myself $100,000 or more.

exon111
06-02-2008, 1:02 PM
I am glad you sold this.

I have yet to spend over 45 cents a round on 223 but was severely tempted.

Just like I got away for so long not paying $2 a gallon for gas now I am paying over $4.

Wish I put my 401k money in ammo as I would have done a lot better than on the mutual or lately the house.

Does anybody think that ammo prices will burst like it did with electricity (enron), silver (hunt brothers in the 80's), gold (back in the 70's), housing (like in the late 80's and again now, and my father talks about the great depression when in SF one in 4 houses were owned by the bank and one in 8 were abandoned), or baseball cards, or dot com/high tech stock?

Seriously I think ammo is power to powerful nations and it will not fall again till another super major conflict ends like the cold war which caused ammo prices to fall in half then kept them at those low prices for 10 years until China started buying up all the surplus for war stock and for the components to make new war stock and everyone else is seeing China buy up Oil/Oil companies, food/Rice, getting footholds in Africa and Asia for precious resources, and of course buying up old ammo surplus like all that old 8mm that was once available and all bought up by Chinese Businessman.

I diverge but your stuff sold so I am not hurting the sell.

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH BUYER AND SELLER.........and I will have to wait till later when I will have to break the 45 cent and heaven forbid the 50 cent a round barrier. All ready broke the 50 cent barrier (when including shipping) for 308.

My greatest fear is +$5 gallon gas in before the end of the year. Oh well, if I was buying a house right now I would be saving myself $100,000 or more.

I've been wondering if ammo prices are going to fall as well. I wanted to stock up a few thousand rounds a few months back while it was below 40 cents a round, but I waited in hopes that prices would fall. Bad idea, now it has climbed even higher and I'm quickly stocking up because who know how high it will go. Lake city m855 is over 50 cents a round now including shipping from most places. That's if you can find it, almost everyone is out of stock. XM193 is only a few cents behind m855 in price. I wonder what is causing this sudden spike in prices?