View Full Version : WTS Desert Eagle 44mag/50AE

05-30-2008, 2:12 PM
SPFI've just recently bought this from a buddy who was looking to sell his pistol. It's a 44mag in black with a 6" barrel. The gun has less the 50 rounds of 44 mag down the tube and less than 30 rounds of 50 AE down the pipe. The gun comes with 2 44mag magazines and 1 50 AE magazine and barrel as well as the original box. It also comes with 150 rounds of 50 cal ammo (about 50 rounds are hollow points.) I'm located in the Modesto area and looking for a local sale 1st (due to weight and ffl shipping cost.) All transactions will be done thur a ffl locally (cost is $35.) I'm offering this package for sale at $1450 but willing to entertain cash offers (not looking for trades at this point.) The gun will be out of dros on the 9th of June. The 1st I'll take it has dibs. I can also show the pistol at my local ffl where it's being dros'd (sorry no pic's until after the 9th when I bring it home.) In the spirt of full disclosure I know this gun very well. I showwed my buddy where to buy it and was the 1st to fire this weapon ( he was afraid to shoot it 1st lol.) He took it out twice, once with me and once after that. I bought this gun with the intent of fliping it and making a few bucks in the process. If it doesn't sell that's ok. A 50AE is always something cool to keep in the safe and shoot every now and again. As stated above I'm open to offers but please send it in a pm and no 1k low ball offers please. As I mentioned I bought it from a buddy in need but didn't rob him in the process. Thanks for looking.

05-30-2008, 2:23 PM
If you would consider doing a deal/transfer at Ammo Bros in Bellflower I'd be interested... Modesto is pretty far away though.

05-30-2008, 4:31 PM
PM sent

05-31-2008, 3:52 PM

Thanks but that looks to far.

All PM's answered!

06-03-2008, 7:14 AM
SPF. Thanks for all inquirings and offers.