PDA

View Full Version : Just bought some 7.62

PonchoTA
05-30-2008, 7:53 AM
Hi guys,

Just wanted to pass on what I thought was a good deal, hopefully you will too!

Ammoman has their case (1,000 rds) of Golden Tiger 7.62x39mm ammo for $199 shipped to your door.
I just bought a case, even Cope's couldn't beat that price!

Anyway, thought I'd pass it along!

Ciao,
Paul
:cheers2:

thefifthspeed
05-30-2008, 11:12 AM
wow! I sold all my rifles that shoot that calibur, but for that price I should buy some just because :)

mike22ca
05-30-2008, 11:43 AM
Great price. My only problem is I live in Sacramento and have no way of them shipping it here cause its one of the banned places for shipping :(

PonchoTA
05-30-2008, 12:03 PM
Great price. My only problem is I live in Sacramento and have no way of them shipping it here cause its one of the banned places for shipping :(
Not according to their site:
"SORRY BUT WE DO NOT SHIP TO ALASKA, HAWAII, MASSACHUSETTS or NEW JERSEY - ILLINOIS RESIDENTS CLICK HERE<link>"

Nowhere does it say they won't ship to Sac. They are in NJ. I'd put an order in anyway!!! Put the onus on them to justify NOT sending it to you!

AngelDecoys
05-30-2008, 12:05 PM
Not according to their site:
"SORRY BUT WE DO NOT SHIP TO ALASKA, HAWAII, MASSACHUSETTS or NEW JERSEY - ILLINOIS RESIDENTS CLICK HERE<link>"

Nowhere does it say they won't ship to Sac. They are in NJ. I'd put an order in anyway!!! Put the onus on them to justify NOT sending it to you!

I think he's alluding to his location though. If he's at Sac State, he might be living on campus.

thebloodsonthewall
05-30-2008, 1:02 PM

You can't have ammo shipped to Sacramento. I used to live in Sacramento and I always had to have it shipped to someone else. If you want you can ship to my place. (No sarcasm, serious offer) I live in Elk Grove, just South of Sacramento.

mike22ca
05-30-2008, 1:06 PM
I actually live in Carmichael which is a suburb of Sacramento. But yea, you can't have ammuntion shipped to Sacramento Country for some reason. Thanks for the offer bloodsonthewall hehe, I have a friend that lives in Roseville (Placer County) and Im gonna see if I can get him to go in on the buy and we can just have it delivered to his place.

Matt640h
05-30-2008, 2:59 PM
I just bought 2 cases thanks

RedDawn
05-30-2008, 4:23 PM
That's a great deal, thanks for sharing.