PDA

View Full Version : WTT m-4 style flat top upper

cactus
05-29-2008, 4:38 PM
First off im not interested in selling this upper at this time.

What I have for trade is a m-4 style upper from AR Stoner. It is a flat top style with a 16in barrel and a bird cage style muzzle break. It will be complete with bolt carrier and charging handle. I bought it from Midway about 3 years ago and it has about 200 to 300 rounds through it. I will also include the rear sight assembly. It has a rail installed on the bottom of the hand guard and I recently replaced the gas tube assembly.
Now what im looking for my interests have changed and I want a varmint style upper. Preferably some thing in the 18 or 16 in bull barrel family chambered in 223 / 5.56. Like I said I dont want to sell it if I have to im going to change the barrel out. Im located in the Sacramento area and would prefer a ftf exchange. Thank you.

jmzhwells
05-29-2008, 8:23 PM
Do you have a price?

Fobjoe
05-29-2008, 8:26 PM
Do you have a price?

seller's looking for trades. No need to post a price.

Bigballaizm
05-29-2008, 8:31 PM
First off im not interested in selling this upper at this time.
What I have for trade is a m-4 style upper from AR Stoner. Like I said I dont want to sell it if I have to im going to change the barrel out. Im located in the Sacramento area and would prefer a ftf exchange. Thank you.

Hey JMZ WTT means want to trade, he is looking for a trade not selling for $$. Cool...

cactus
05-30-2008, 9:23 PM
btt